Chapter 73|Blood|

You kneeled in front of Kota, cupping his cheeks with your palms while Mr.Aizawa stood behind you. Oddly enough, everyone's phones were shut off so the message was never delivered to them, so you went to your next best solution, Mr.Aizawa.

"Stay safe, okay? I am sure you know that Mr.Aizawa will protect you, but I want you to know this, you are strong and if necessary, I need you to protect yourself. Understand?" you said in a serious, but comforting tone.

Kota was frowning, but his face held a strong expression. A warm smile graced your lips as you rubbed his cheek with your thumb. (If you don't like kids, Y/N does. So, I guess, just deal with it) You loves kids.

Your smile brought a bitter sweet smile to Kota's face. He reminded to so much of you own brother.

"Thank you, (Y/N)," Kota said in a grateful tone.

You nodded your head at Kota, a smile still on your face. You stood up and turned to Mr.Aizawa. Your smile faded as you looked him dead in the eye.

"Be sure to pass on the message to Mandalay," Mr.Aizawa reminded you.

"You can count on me," you responded.

You looked away from him, taking a five steps away from Mr.Aizawa and Kota.

'I really hope you can.'

You looked back a Kota, sending him one last smile before turning to look at what was in front of you, and jumping into the air.

'The forest is on fire. No one has any chance of getting out of here until that fire is out. Easy.'

You landed on the ground, a glowing forest of blue flames in front of you. The blue fire looked beautiful. They swayed elegantly, destroying whatever was in its path. A beautiful danger.

You turned off your pain receptors and approached a flame. You placed your hand into the blue flame.

"Put out," you whispered. You needed to conserve your energy was much as possible. You didn't know what other foes you were to face.

You turned your pain receptors back on and jumped into the air. Adrenaline coursed through your veins and you took slow, deep breaths to keep your heart rate down.

"You enjoyed it? Didn't you?"

You furrowed your brows at the random voice the popped up into your head. You shook your head and scanned the ground for Mandalay, your eyes widening when you noticed her fighting against what seemed to be a lizard like man.

Once you landed, you quickly processed the situation you had just joined in on. Mandalay was fighting against a lizard-like man who wore a white bandana over his eyes and wielded a large weapon that seemed to be just what seemed to around a hundred swords stuck together. She didn't have a quirk that was great for combat, so she was dodging him. Tiger was fighting against a large person. They had long, red hair and wore sunglasses even though it was night. Not too far away, Pixie Bob was unconscious on the ground, blood dripping from her head as a stone pillar laid not too far away from her.

"Tiger watch out!" you yelled as you pointed your palms towards the large, red-haired person.

Tiger jumped out of the way. You smirked slightly and used your quirk to make air form winds that blew at unbelievable speeds, all directed at the villain that was attacking Tiger. This sent the villain flying, eventually forcefully impacting into a tree. You stopped the winds, giving Tiger and opening. Tiger practically pounced at the man, using the opening to send a strong punch straight at the villain's head, knocking the villain unconscious.

You jumped up into the air, but not high enough to leave the area. You twirled a bit in the air as you got ready to kick the lizard/like villain's head. You came closer and closer to the villain, but it was too distracted by Mandalay, so it didn't even notice you.

You twirled one last time before impact, kicking him on the side of his head. The strength of the kick sent him flying and the wind around you blew dust around. You landed on the ground, your right foot above your left and your right arm on the round.

You realized you had knocked the villain's weapon out of his hand. The smirk on your face grew slightly as you teleported the large weapon into your hand.

The weapon was too heavy for your liking, so you turned it into a handgun. You approached the villain who seemed to be in pain after making impact with the ground.

You noticed the villain had purple hair. The bandana resembled Stain's, but the color was different. He wore a white sleeveless shirt with large blue polka dots on it. Over the shirt seemed to be some type of vest that strapped together in the front. The villain wore a large, red scarf that covered some of the top. Along with the shirt and vest-like article of clothing, he wore black pants with knee pads. One thing that bothered you was two brown belts rested on his hips.

"You know, this is still your own weapon, all I did was turn it into a gun," you explained as the villain slowly sat up. It was then when you realized you had already aimed the gun at the villain's head.

"You have a purpose and a drive, which could make you admirable, but you lack pure passion and honorable intentions," you continued as the villain stared at you, confusion filling his eyes.

You pulled the trigger. The force of the blast of he gun made you stumble slightly. The loud sound of the bullet shooting out of the gun filled your ears. Your eyes were glued on the bullet as you directed it towards the villain.

Your expression continued to appear as if you were completely unfazed as the bullet entered the villain's head. Blood squirted out of the point of entry, but no blood touched you.

"You enjoying this? I know I am. The sight of blood escaping the body of someone who was soon to be dead. Someone less than yourself. Admit already, I'm part of you, and you can't get rid of me."

Heyo! Sorry for taking so long with updates! I appreciate all the love and support from everyone so much, so, THANK YOU!

Also, thank you all SOOO much for reading! I'm still hyped on us reaching 100K! I really can't imagine how to thank you guys enough. It means so much to me.

I love you all SOOOOO much! Have a great night/day! Byyyeeeeeeee!