Chapter 77|Tears|

Shouto landed on his feet while Izuku fell on the ground, hardly able to catch himself. Izuku stood up, Shouto and him staring at where the warp gate previously was.

Katsuki fell onto the ground, sitting on his knees. His hand clenched the area of his shirt above his heart as tears began to sting his eyes.

"No...no...NOOO DAMN IT!" Katsuki yelled.

Tears began to fill Shouto's eyes. He couldn't believe it. He failed to save you. He failed you.

Katsuki screamed, tears streaming down his face as Shouto punched a tree. Shouto's teeth were clenched as he continued to punch the tree, causing to to shake as he dented it.

"NOT AGAIN! NO! SHE CAN'T BE GONE AGAIN!" Katsuki screamed.

"GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!" Shouto yelled.

Students began to crowd around the group of boys. Shocked at Katsuki openly crying, shocked at Shouto cursing, shocked that you had been taken.

Izuku screamed, he didn't know what to do. He just screamed. All three of the boys loved you, and you were gone.

Izuku had tears streaming down his face. He wasn't in love with you, no. He did love you though. Even though it was now awkward between the two of you, he wished nothing more than to have you and him be friends once again.

"She's gone..." Izuku mumbled to himself.

Shouto, he recently realized that he was in love with you. He was in love with you completely. He loved everything about you. You told him what you went through with that group a villains, and he didn't want you to go through that. He wanted to protect you, but he couldn't.

"I couldn't protect her. Damn, I'm not even strong enough to tell her I love her," Shouto mumbled to himself, tears streaming down his face.

Katsuki, he loved you above everyone else. To him, you were his other half. That year he went without you, the worst year of his life.

He saw you kill hundreds of people against your will, he saw you attempt to kill yourself, he saw you locked up in a psychiatric ward, he saw you in the hospital on what might be your deathbed.

Katsuki was always there, he saw almost all of what you had been through. He loved you, and now that you might go through that again, he couldn't handle it.

As for Shoji and Tokoyami, they stood there in complete shock. They were worried, scared, just like everyone else.

The remaining of the Hero course watched as three of the strongest boys in Class 1-A broke down right in front of them.

"Th-They took (Y/N)?" Uraraka asked, her eyes wide.

Katsuki stood up, his back to Uraraka. He turned to her, his hair forming a shadow over his eyes.

"YEAH, THEY F*CKING DID, BUT DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT MAKES HER WEAK! I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE HER, BUT SHE IS THE STRONGEST PERSON I HAVE EVER F*CKING MET! SO DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INSULT H—" Katsuki yelled, confusion, rage, sadness clouding his not-so-great judgement.

"I'M NOT GOING TO INSULT HER AND I DON'T THINK SHE'S EVEN CLOSE TO WEAK, GOT THAT?! She's so strong, I just..." Uraraka started, her breath shaky.

"I just can't believe she's gone," Uraraka stated, her voice shaking as her breath staggered.

That night, you were all over the news. People hated on UA for allowing one of their students to be kidnapped, but that was the least serious matter at hand.

A small newspaper pieced together the link between you and The Five Lies. With your sudden appearance on the news, people wanted to know why you.

The newspaper published an article about the link between you and The Five Lies and it quickly went viral. Many other newspapers, blogs, etc published articles and posts about the connection between you and The Five Lies. By the next day, most everyone knew.

You were no longer (Y/N) Bakugou, strong, first year student at UA High, training to become a hero, champion of the sports festival. You were now
(Y/N) Bakugou, student, former villain, kidnapped hero in training.

Endless amounts of news stations and talk shows talked about you, your kidnapping, and your previous link with The Five Lies.
Some said you couldn't be trusted, because you had been a villain, and others said you had no choice, and that was a decade ago. They said you were a hero now.

Internet arguments began sparking, people creating chat rooms dedicated to arguing about if you should be trusted or not.

People's attention was now less on the fact that a UA student was kidnapped, but now on the fact that a UA student was a villain. Not any villain, but one of the most feared villains in the century.

Most anything about you went viral. Clips of you fighting, clips of you as a child, theories, people even started making fan fictions. Even a photo of you and Shouto went viral.

This all happened overnight. It was only the day after this had all gone down.

Shigaraki was rather disappointed. This got him less exposure than he expected, nor did it bring down UA all that much.

You sat in a bar. Gauntlets made of a black metal trapped your hands, making it difficult to use your quirk.

You looked up at the group of villains before you, strapped into a large chair.

"You f*cking assholes," you growled at them.

"Wow, that hurts," Hugo playfully whined.

"That's not very nice to say to someone who helped you with your boyfriend issues, now is it?" Shigaraki teased.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Hugo yelled.

You smirked at Hugo, your hair creating a shadow over your eyes.

"What? Jealous?" you growled.

"Look, I'm not—" Hugo said, before being interrupted by Shigaraki.

"We're getting off topic," Shigaraki sighed as he stood up.

Shigaraki walked closer to you, his hands on the arm rests of your chair as he leaned close to you.

"You will join us," Shigaraki demanded.

Heyo! Thank you SOOO much for reading!

This is an amazing fan art made by CinderheartPride

Thank you so much for sending it to me! I greatly appreciate it <3!

If you'd like to send me fan art, you can email it to me at: littlebigllamafanart@gmail.com and if that doesn't work for you, we can talk about a different way of sending it :D.

Once again, thank you SOOOO much for reading! I love you all SOOOOO much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Have a great night/day! Byyyyeeee!