Chapter 25|Versus Shouto|

I was about to enter my waiting room, but I looked at the waiting room I knew Shouto was sitting in. 'I need to talk to him.'

I put my hand onto the handle and took a deep breath. 'Here I go.' I opened the door. Shouto had a calm look on his face, but he seemed distracted.

"Hey, Shouto." He turned to look at me. His calm face became colder. "What do you want, Bakugou?"

I took another deep breath. "I came to wish you luck," I said. He tsked. "And, to come at me with everything you got." He avoided my eyes. I sighed. 'Why are you being so cold'

I turned my head away from him. "I'll see you in the arena, Shouto." I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. 'I'll prove I'm a worthy opponent.'

Short time skip

"Welcome back, folks! It's time for the finals!" I began to walk to the middle of the arena, obviously barefoot. "Both are CRAZY powerful! From the hero we've all grown to love this adorable girl, it's (Y/N) Bakugou!"

I nervously smiled and waved to the audience. Generally, I didn't like being called adorable, but I let it slide that once. The audience roared. "Versus, the boy of ice, but he brings the fire! It's Shouto Todoroki!" The roar of the crowd grew larger as we both made our way to the middle.

He and I stood parallel to each other, glaring into each other's eyes. His face was calm, but somewhat angry. I sent him a smirk.

'He always begins his battles by sending a trail of ice to them, I need to make the first move. Pillars, I'll lift him up by the wrists with pillars.' The audience was excited, I could feel it.

"Alright, BEGIN!" My smirk was still prominent on my face. "Pillars, capture his wrists." Eight pillars, four holding each hand, shot up from the ground before he could make his first move.

The pillars held him up in the air by his wrists. He seemed shocked, he'd always gotten the first move. He struggled a bit, he couldn't move his hands much.

He swung his feet until he was able to flip over the pillars, releasing his wrists. He clenched his teeth. "You're unpredictable, Bakugou. I didn't expect you'd that. I never can expect your next move, but you seemed to have been able to expect mine."

He smirked. "I bet you didn't expect this." Ice came darting from his foot. Before I could make a counter attack, he captured me in a large mountain of ice. I could hardly move, but I could still talk.

"Damn you, Shouto." I clenched my teeth. "Ice, melt," I said with my teeth chattering. The ice melted, leaving puddles of water around the arena. There were also puddles of water in the stadiums.

I smirked. "DID YOU SEE THAT?! SHE JUST MELTED HIS ICE! UNBELIEVABLE!" Present Mic yelled over the speakers. Shouto clenched his teeth.

"You see, Shouto." I stuck out my hand. "Air, follow my hands," I whispered. "Your declaration of war was to the wrong person!"

Since I used both of my hands, I could control more air and my attacks would be more powerful. I jerked my hands toward Shouto causing him to fly backwards. He stopped himself with his ice.

"You really are strong, Bakugou." It pained you to hear him call you by your last name. I felt my smirk leave my face."But I'm stronger." He sent a thick trail of ice towards you.

'The ice isn't connected to a brain, obviously. I can control his ice. It'll really shake him up.' I stuck my hand out in front of me. I looked down as I waited for the ice to grace my fingers.

"Stop," I whispered as it made contact with my hand. Just as I directed, the ice stopped. 'His ice is now under my control.' I looked up at him, his eyes were wide. He was no longer calm.