Chapter 34|Liars|

(F/S/F) = Favorite savory food
!I recommend playing the song now!

You walked out of the forest gripping your jacket. As you walked through the bushes, your phone buzzed in your jacket pocket. 'Hm?'

You unzipped your jacket pocket and took out for phone.

2 New messages from Momma Bear

You furrowed your brows as you look at your phone. 'If that dream was real, the others similar to that one probably are too. Should I really go home to a bunch of liars?'

You unlocked my phone and opened the text.

To: You
From: Momma Bear
I'm about to start
cooking dinner, if you
are far away I'd suggest
you start coming home
now. I'm making
(F/S/F)!
————————————

You bit your lower lip out of nervousness. 'Should I give them one last chance?' You sighed. 'Only one more.'

You sighed as you texted your mom.

To: Momma Bear
From: You
Yeah, I'm OMW
———————————

You took a deep breath and began your jog home. You jogged past the river that was oddly familiar.

"Kats, look, I can flip into the water!"

"Wow, (Y/N), that's so cool!"

Your jog turned into a full on sprint. 'HELL NO! NOT THIS AGAIN!' You felt your phone buzz in your pocket two times, but you decided to look at it when you were home.

Time skip

I had reached my doorstep. I stopped running. I was breathing heavily, it was the only thing I could hear. It was night, everything was quiet.

I sighed and opened my door, closing and locking it behind me. "Oi, where the hell has your dumb*ss been?" Katsuki asked.

This boy was bipolar, you could've sworn on it. He went from caring, to neutral, to full on pissed. Still, he treated you better than he did anyone else.

"Taking a jog you mofo," you said coldly, still feeling upset about the lies. You sat down in the only empty seat at the table. In front of you was a warm plate of (F/S/F).

For a bit, you all ate in silence, until you decided to speak up. "Who is Kyojin?" you asked. You wanted them to tell the truth. You wanted them to open up to you. You needed them to tell you everything because you still didn't know everything.

"Sorry, that doesn't ring any bells," your father politely responded. You looked at your mother, she just shook her head. You felt your heart began to crack.

You turned to look at Katsuki with pleading eyes. He seemed to be thinking. He looked away from you and shook his head. Just like that, your heart shattered into a million pieces.

You slammed your fists onto the table as you stood up. "Damn liars. I KNOW YOU'RE LYING!" you yelled. "(Y/N), let me explain—" you cut your mother off. "Shut the f*ck up. I won't listen to bullsh*t excuses."

You looked at your brother. "Can't trust you? NO F*CKING SH*T! I CAN'T TRUST YOU!" you yelled. You turned to look at your mother and father. "I can't trust any of you."

You turned away, tears stinging your eyes. As you marched up the stairs, you heard your mother yell,"GET BACK DOWN HERE!" You scoffed. "Go to hell."

You entered your room, slamming the door closed and locking it behind you. You grabbed a duffle bag and shoved clothes and other essentials into it.

Just as you were about to leave, you saw a blank piece of paper on your desk. You grabbed a pen and began to write on it:

A house full of liars is no home for the truthful. I'm going to listen to my heart instead of ignoring it. I will go where my heart wants me to be. Goodbye.

Sincerely,
(Y/N) Bakugou

You sighed and walked away from the paper. You looked out at the street from your window. "Teleport," you whispered.

You found yourself on the street. You turned around to look at the house full of those you loved. 'Goodbye' Tears filled your angry eyes, a duffle bag hanging from your shoulder. You walked away, no destination in mind.

Loved, not love.

Heyo! I'm sorry for the short chapter! I've been busy studying I have a few big tests and projects coming up and I need to keep my grades up! Anyways, thank you so much for reading!

LOOK WHAT WE DID:

OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I haven't been paying much attention to the reads so I was completely shocked to see we had reached 13,000!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow. Byyyyyyyeeee!!!!