Chapter 19|Ten Million|

Over with the business students...

"This is interesting..."

"I think it's obvious that Bakugou's stock is about to go up."

"I don't know, the speakers had said her quirk was manipulation, but all she did was teleport."

The business students were discussing about you. "Imagine for a second that an agency was to take him on, how would the market her exactly? Sure, she may be above average looking, but she seems to lack in confidence and she isn't really showing the potential of her quirk. If they were to take her on, they'd be making a huge gamble," said the business student on the far right side. The two other business students nodded.

"They've really got their work cut out of them," said the business student standing in the middle. "We'll just have to wait and see. She does seem to have a very strong quirk, she seemed hardly tired once she was finished." They all nodded their heads and continued to stare at you. "She is cute, though."

Time Skip (Y/N's POV)

I walked over to Izuku and as I was about to start talking to him, a familiar cute girl with brown hair came running to him. She was breathing hard as she spoke,"Deku, that was amazing! I can't believe you got first place, I'm so jealous!" Izuku looked at her a bit confused. "Uhm, I didn't. (Y/N) did," his tone sounding a bit annoyed.

Ururaka looked at me a bit annoyed. "Oh, well, congrats I guess." (I'm so sorry, but she doesn't like girls who seem to flirt with him, so she definitely does like Y/N) I smiled awkwardly. "Thank you?" Kirishima came running towards us. "Is it true? You guys kissed?"

My face tinted red, I could feel the heat. "Y-Yeah, we did," Izuku said wrapping his arms around my waist. 'Ohmygodmyheartisgoingtoexplode' I looked over at Ururaka, she glared intensely at me. I turned and kissed Izuku's cheek awkwardly and said,"Hey, I'm going to go check on Katsuki."

Katsuki and Shouto were talking in a corner. I saw Katsuki mouth my name seeming surprised, then turning to look at me. 'What are they talking about?'

Short time skip!

"Now the real fun is about to begin. The chance to fully move yourselves into the limelight! Give it your best!" A projection of spinning colorful words appeared behind her. My heart raced faster than the words behind her. "Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is torture! Prepare yourselves...for this!"

The words stopped spinning and I looked at the projection, confused. 'Calvary Battle? What is that?' I furrowed my brows in confusion.

My classmates started whining and chatting among themselves, but I started at the screen with a confused face. I most likely looked like an idiot. "Allow me to explain." I sighed in relief. 'Thank god.'

"The participants will form teams of two-to-four people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course." I felt a drop nervous sweat go down my face. 'Oh no, this won't be good for me.'

My students began talking among themselves, again. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU! Now then, the point assignments go up by increments of five, starting at the bottom. For example, forty-second place is with five points and forty-first is worth ten. And the pint cause assigned to the first place contestant is...TEN MILLION!"

I felt my face go pure white. 'Crap.' Everyone turned to me, my heart was beating out of my chest. My breath quickened. 'Ohgodohgod.'