Chapter 33|Real|

"Sorry, kid, you're quirkless," said a man sitting across from you at a desk. You felt you're heart suddenly drop. 'Q-Quirkless?!' Your eyes widened, this, to you, was life suddenly smacking you across the face.

"That can't be possible! I'm her twin and I have a quirk!" a small blond boy protested. The man wore a lab coat. You were at a hospital that your mother took you and your brother to a hospital to get x-ray. "I'm sorry kid, but it's true."

He pointed at a projection of the x-ray taken of my foot. "Your pinky-toe has two joints." He looked at you with a frown on his young face. "I'm sorry, but some dreams must die."

You shook your head and stood up from the chair. "NO! I WILL BECOME A HERO! JUST WATCH AND SEE! YOU'LL TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK SOON ENOUGH!" You angrily growled and marched your tiny child body out of the room.

Katsuki glared and nodded his head in agreement. He followed you and stomped out the room. You curled up against the wall. Tears began to run down your face as your heart sank into your chest. "I-I'm useless. I'll never be a hero! I don't want an office job!" you said sobbing.

Katsuki sat next to you and gave you a big hug. "Even if you don't become a hero...you'll always be my hero," he said as he rubbed circles into your back. "Thank you, Kats," you said as your voice grew weaker.

You woke up with your had smooshed into your math textbook. You looked around to see you were surrounded by textbooks. 'Man, I fell asleep!' The sun sat as colors danced around the sky.

You sighed as you looked out the window, watching the sunset. 'What an odd dream. Funny, it actually felt real.' You sighed and stood up from you chair, stretching your arms. You were wearing a shorts and a tank top. 'I should go for a run, but I don't wanna...'

You groaned and grabbed a jacket with zipper pockets. 'I have to get myself into good physical strength. I'll jog about a mile away.'

You stretched quickly and left your house. Your phone was placed securely into your right pocket that was zipped up. 'Alrighty! Let's go!' You began your jog.

Time skip

You were almost a mile away from where you had started when you came across the field Hawks had taken you to during your internship. 'Hm...'

With the dream about the boy named Rei still clear in your mind, you walked into the field.

"I knew you'd be here!"

The voice of the indigo eyed boy from your dream still was present in your mind. You continued to walk further into the field.

"Of course I am, I'm always here between
training sessions. Anyways, what's got you all excited?"

You kept walking, you didn't know exactly where you were going. You body seemed to move on it's own.

"Kyojin decided to train with Jake, Hugo, and Rika! While it means more training time for them, but we get free time! Isn't that awesome?"

Your body finally stopped. You stared at the grass in front of you. You're heart was longing for something, but what?

"Yeah, Rei, that really is awesome."

Suddenly, a boy and a girl appeared. There was something off, they we're see through. The boy had pastel indigo eyes and white hair, just like your dream. He wore a hoodie and some pants. The girl had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She, however, wore a pure white dress.

The pastel indigo eyed boy and the (H/C) haired girl talked for a bit until the boy grabbed her wrist and began to run.

"W-Wait, Rei! Where are we going?"

Before I could think, I ran after them. I didn't want them to leave me. They ran past some bushes and into the trees, me following behind.

"Look!"

My eyes fell upon one tree. Drawings of planets and stars were scraped into the trunk of the tree. My eyes widened at the messy words carved into the tree. "Rei and (Y/N), best friends forever"

I stumbled backwards a bit. 'What the hell?! That's the tree from my dream, this is crazy!' I looked over at the white haired boy and (H/C) haired girl. They were hugging each other.

"Awe...Rei! You're the best friend ever!"

I felt tears sting my eyes. I gripped the part of my jacket that was above my heart, biting my lower lip.

"Forever?"

The boy asked the girl something that seemed to be so simple, but it wasn't. The girl just smiled at him.

"Forever!"

That's where my dream usually ends, but no. Suddenly, the two children ran off deeper into the forest.

'No, don't leave!' You felt desperate for this, but why? You needed this, it couldn't leave you. You needed it to stay, you needed them to stay. You ran after the two.

You saw them stop not too far ahead of you, so you began to run faster until you finally reached them. A large building with burnt walls stood before you. You all stared at a building that had burnt walls. It was shocking that the building was even standing. The boy walked away from the girl and into the hardly standing building.

Suddenly, it looked as if the building was on fire.

"REI!"

The girl was about to run in until she was held in place by darkness. The white haired boy just stood where the doorway probably used to be, burning.

The girl struggled, try to escape the darkness that held her in place. The boy deteriorated and blew away into the wind.

"REI!"

The (H/C) haired girl with (E/C) eyes screamed and sobbed for the boy, but he was gone. Her screams caused you to fall to your knees, tears flooding your eyes.

"REI..."

The girl's body deteriorated and blew away into the wind, along with her voice. You covered your face with your hands to muffle your sobs.

You muffled your sobs, but you were still sobbing. You covered you eyes, but you were still crying. 'That was no dream, that was real. This is all real.'

Heyo! Sorry about this chapter not being romantic or whatever, but trust me when I say it's getting towards something spicy :3

Get your mind out of the gutter xD

Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading! I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeeee!