Chapter 56|Day To Remember|

You had been thinking about Shouto the whole time. He was on your mind and you actually liked it.

You had finally finished shopping.As you exited a store with Mina, you saw Izuku sitting by himself. You took a deep breath, suddenly feeling the guilt.

'This isn't fair. Especially to him.'

"Hey, Mina. I'm going to go. There is something I need to do. Don't go looking for me, okay?"

She looked confused, but accepted it nonetheless. She turned around and saw Yoayorozu and Jirou.

Mina ran to them, leaving you standing there alone. 'It's time. I need to deal with it now. I haven't reached the point of no return, yet.'

You took a deep breath before teleporting so that you stood in front of Izuku.

He yelped at your sudden appearance, but quickly calmed himself down. A sad expression was prominent on your face.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

You didn't want to hurt him, but if you continued any further, you'd probably hurt him more.

"Izuku, we need to talk."

"I'm listening," he calmly replied.

You sighed, taking a seat next to him. You clenched your hands up into fists and set them on your lap. Avoiding eye contact with Izuku, you stared at your hands.

"I care about you so much, but lately it hasn't just been you," you sadly said with your hair covering your face (Unless your hair is short).

His breath hitched.

"I haven't been cheating on you. I'd never ever do that, but I have feelings for someone else and, I think you do too. Honestly, I've fallen for them and I think I've fallen past the point of no return," you explained before taking a deep breath.

"I don't want to ruin your day. You're such an amazing guy. Anyone would be lucky to have someone as driven and kind hearted as you, but what I'm trying to say is—" You stopped to take a deep breath.

'Rip off the bandaid.'

"I'm breaking up with you."

Your tears began pouring out of your eyes. You didn't want him to see you like this, not again.

"(Y/N), I don't know what to say," Izuku weakly said.

You stood up, not daring to look him in the eye. Your back was turned to him.

"Then don't say anything," you croaked out before running off.

Time skip

You hid in an empty hallway inside the mall. The hallway was just a dead end, but you had to enter through an unlocked door.

You didn't want anyone to see you cry, even if they were just random strangers.

You heard the doors open, you quickly looked up to see a skinny man wearing black pants and a black hoodie. You couldn't see anything else besides that and some light blue hair.