Chapter 62.5|Kat's Relationship|

This chapter was a request from one of my readers! I thought it was a nice idea, so I hope you like it! SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE!

(Katsuki Bakugou's POV)

I ended the call with my sister, a big grin on my face as I lied in a bed that was not my own.

"What's got you all smiley?" Dumb Hair (Kirishima) playfully asked.

"Shut up. I'm not smiley, but (Y/N) and Icy-Hot are together," I mentioned, my expression becoming serious once again.

"About time. I honestly don't understand why she started dating Midoriya. He's cool and all, but they don't seem all that compatible," Dumb Hair rambled. It was times like this that I remembered all over again how adorable he was.

"I agree," I said as I gently smiled at him. He continued staring up the ceiling, not noticing how I was staring at him.

"Besides, doesn't she spend most of her time with you and Todoroki anyways?" he said as he continued to ponder.

I tsked and rolled on top of him. "Let's talk about this later," I said with a smirk on my face.

"Why-!" Dumb Hair asked, but was interrupted by my lips crashing onto his. He yelped a bit, but returned the kiss.

His parents were deep sleepers.

Time skip

I sat next to Kirishima at his family's dinner table, eating breakfast with them. I did this more often than normal, especially after (Y/N) left.

"We really love having you come over, Bakugou!" his mom happily said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, we appreciate how well you've treated our son," his father calmly said, agreeing with his wife.

We ate breakfast together, then Dumb Hair's parents left on a date.

Dumb Hair put away the dishes then him and I sat on the couch.

"Hey, idiot," I said.

"Hey!" he whined as I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer to me.

"Stop being cute," I growled at him.

"You first," he responded in a playful tone.

"HEY! I'M NOT CUTE!" I yelled at Dumb Hair.

He chucked and caressed my cheek. "Of course you're not," he said with a big smile on his face.

I pouted and looked away from him, my face bright red. "Y-Yeah! I'm not cute!"

I composed myself and turned to face him, smirk on my face. "But you are," I purred into his ear.

Dumb Hair's face quickly became a bright red. "Especially when you-" I said, but was interrupted by him tackling me.

"NOT IN FRONT OF THE READERS!" he yelled.

Sorry for having ANOTHER short chapter, but I decided to release it at the same time as a normal length chapter to make it up to you guys!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeeee!