Chapter 14|Hope|

Shigaraki was scratching his neck, I couldn't see his mouth, but I believe he was mumbling to himself. "What's wrong?" All Might asked seeming to surprise Shigaraki.

"Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well, come and get me, if you dare," All Might's tone was strong and menacing.

I continued to stand with Izuku, Shouto, and Katsuki. I didn't know what to do. "Man, this is...intense," Katsuki said. "As I expected, there is no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this," Shouto said in his regular cold tone.

They turned to walk away, but Izuku and I continued to stare. "C'mon (Y/N) and Midoriya! We should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way," Kirishima called out to us. I couldn't stop staring, steam was coming off of All Might's body. He was shaking.

"What? Are you scared?" All Might asked taking a small step forward. Shigaraki and Kurogiri were being hesitant. 'All Might...what are you hiding?'

Shigaraki's started scratching his neck again, but with more intensity. "If only Nomu was here...he'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought." The mist guy, Kurugiri, was talking to him, but I couldn't hear him.

"What? Can't fight your own battles?!" I yelled out of instinct. He looked at me. "C'MON! ARE YOU WEAK OR WHAT?!"

'I don't know what you're hiding, All Might, but I'll help keep you alive.' Katsuki looked at me. "(Y/N)! What are you doing?!" he yelled trying to pull me away, but I shrugged off his arm.

Shouto, Kirishima, and Katsuki turned around to fight some of Shigaraki's thugs. "Will you be joining us, (Y/N) and Midoriya?" Shouto asked.

Izuku looked at All Might with a worried look. 'Izuku knows what's wrong with All Might. He knows something we don't, I need to help him.'

Shigaraki was weak, his leg was broken, he couldn't really move much. To my surprise, he got down on all fours and ran like that towards me. He was fast, I needed to be fast as well.

I touched the ground. "Concrete, fly up!" A wall on concrete darted up from the ground blocking Shigaraki. Shigaraki crashed into the wall before turning it into dust.

I looked up and saw Izuku flying towards the mist guy. "DON'T YOU TOUCH ALL MIGHT, YOU STUPID VILLAIN!"

As Izuku was about to make impact with the mist guy, a purple warp gate appeared in front of Shigaraki. He reached his hand through it and I saw his hand go through another warp gate right in front of Izuku's face with a few of his fingers.

"NO, IZUKU!" I tackled Shigaraki causing him to pull his arm out of the warp gate. Shigaraki reached to grab my neck, but just before he could touch me, his hand was shot.

BANG! I grabbed Shigaraki's wrists and held them to the ground. 'The other heroes...they're here!' I heard a familiar voice.

"Sorry everyone. I know we're a bit late, but I got the teachers over here as fast as I could," said Principal Nezu. "Your class rep has returned! I've fulfilled my duty and I've brought reinforcements!" Iida yelled.

Beside him were so many heroes. Heroes such as Midnight, Snipe, Present Mic, and Cementoss. 'We're saved!' I stood up forgetting what I was just doing.

I felt someone grab my arm followed by a huge pain in my shoulder. I groaned in pain as Shigaraki held me in place. "You've grown up so much, (Y/N). Too bad Kyojin's experiments were burned. I'm surprised you survived." He knocked me across the head and it all went dark. "Hope I see you again, (Y/N)."

Time skip

(Third Person)

All the students and teachers were now back as UA, but Katsuki was looking for you. They were all talking, but Katsuki seemed to be a mess.

Asui hopped to the detective. "Detective, what about Mr.Aizawa?" He pulled out a phone. "The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got facial fracturing. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage, but his orbital floor has been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed up." This left the students in shock.

"Well, you heard the man." Asui ribbited out of of worry. Mineta made a comment about his eyes. "Uhm, sir, what about Thirteen?" Ashido asked.

"There's no need to worry there. Despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is going to pull through, good as new." Ashido, Yoayorozu, and Jiro sighed in relief. The detective continued talking.

"And All Might is also without any serious injuries. He's in the nurse's office right now. Recovery Girl's power should be all the treatment he needs." Ururuaka stepped forward.

"What about Deku?!" she asked in a serious and worried tone. "How's Midoriya?" asked Iida.

The detective was confused until realizing who they were talking about. "Ah, Recovery Girl is taking care of him too. He's fine." Everyone seemed calmer with that answer.

Shouto stepped forward. "How is (Y/N)? Is she ok?" No one really noticed you weren't there. "YEAH, WHAT ABOUT MY F*CKING SISTER?!" yelled Katsuki.

"Oh, she is also under the treatment of Recovery Girl. Some of the bones in both of her arms were turned into dust. It inflicted a bit of trauma to a previous injury. She'll be fine, she just needs a bit of healing from Recovery Girl. Now, lets get you all back to class."

Shouto and Katsuki looked down as they walked back into the building. They were both worried, but they felt some relief in hearing that you were going to be ok. 'I don't know what I would've done if I heard she wasn't ok'

Heyyooo! Thank you all so much for reading! Our character is ok! Oof, it's been intense these past few chapters! It's been a while since I've posted during the day. I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeee!