Chapter 48|Let The Finals Begin|

Quickly A/N:

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update and that this chapter was short! I shouldn't be making excuses, but a WHOLE BUNCH has been happening. It's been REALLY crazy, but I've been trying to get some time to write. Sorry guys! I love y'all! Anyways, let's keep reading!
————————

Todoroki woke you up the next morning. He was careful not to talk about the events of last night unless you brought it up. To his surprise, you seemed fine. You acted like it never happened.

The written final exams had ended and it was now time for the practical. You had no idea what it would be, so you had to prepare yourself for anything.

You and the other students in your class stood in together parallel from the group of teachers in front of you. Your emotions were still in turmoil, so you worried that you might ruin your chances with the practical exam.

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes," Mr.Aizawa said.

"Uh, why are all the teachers here?"

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today," Mr.Aizawa continued until he was interrupted by Denki and Mina.

"WE'RE FIGHTING THOSE BIG OL' ROBOTS!" shouted Denki.

"Fireworks, s'mores! Here we come, camp!" cheered Mina.

Their celebrations were cut off by Principal Nezu.

"Actually this year's tests will be completely different for various reasons!"

Other students in the class, most likely those who had gathered information, were shocked and disappointed by this bit of information. You weren't fazed since you hadn't gathered any information.

"The tests now have a new focus. There will be hero work, of course, but also teamwork and combat between actual people," Principal Nezu informed the group of students. 'Sh*t. Teamwork, great.'

"So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs an your opponent will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?" Principal Nezu cheered, but none of us were happy to hear that bit of information.

"We're...fighting...the teachers?!" Ururaka dramatically asked.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships," Mr.Aizawa explained before grimly smirking.

"First, Katsuki Bakugou and Todoroki are a team...against me," Mr.Aizawa said with an eerie look on his face.

"Then, we have Midoriya paired with (Y/n) Bakugou."

You looked over to Midoriya who seemed happy with this pairing, but didn't seem all that excited. 'Is he disappointed that he's paired with me?'

"And there opponent is..."

The sound of something cutting through the air filled my ears and was followed by a loud crash as All Might coolly landed in front of you and Izuku.

"I am here...to fight!" All Might proud said.

Your eyes widened as you looked at who we were up against. 'All Might?!' You bit your lip. 'The training...'

The rest of the pairings were then explained to us.

Iida & Yoayorozu VS Thirteen

Kirishima & Sato VS Cementoss

Kaminari & Ashido VS Principal
Nezu

Ururaka & Mineta VS Midnight

Asui & Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm

Jiro & Aoyama VS Present Mic

Sero & Ojirou VS Snipe

Shoji & Hagakure VS Power Loader

You sighed and closed your eyes, slowly beginning to warm up. 'Let the finals begin...'