Chapter 38|Strange Offer|

It was the end of school. You were standing outside of the classroom waiting for Shouto. Your back was leaned against the wall as you looked out at the sky.

It was quiet and peaceful, but you were lost in your thoughts. "Hey, (Y/N)," said a familiar voice, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You turned to look at the ash blonde boy who leaned against the wall beside you. "Before you yell at me, please just hear me out," Katsuki pleaded.

You scoffed and turned your head to look at the sky. "I'm sorry about everything. We thought it would be best that you forgot about it. I just wanted to what was best for you. You were in such a terrible state when you were found...I just wanted to see you smile, no matter what it meant because I love you," Katsuki calmly said.

The sky was beautiful (F/C) color unlike usual, but you shrugged it off.. You thought about what he had just said. Once you wrapped your head around his words, you walked in front of him.

You clenched your teeth and slapped him across the face. "YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME! EVEN IF I WAS IN A BAD PLACE AFTER I WAS FOUND, DO YOU THINK MAKING ME FORGET WOULD HELP AT ALL?! IGNORANCE IS BLISS, BUT IGNORANCE IS DANGEROUS! IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU'D BE THERE TO HELP ME, NOT GET SOMEONE TO WIPE MY F*CKING MEMORY!"

You paused to take a breath. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE UP ONE DAY AND FIND OUT THAT YOUR LAST MEMORY WAS FROM OVER A YEAR AGO?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO GO THROUGH YOUR LIFE WITH A WHOLE F*CKING YEAR OF YOUR LIFE GONE?! NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING! I JUST WOKE UP ONE DAY, A YEAR MISSING FROM MY MEMORY, AND I WASN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANYONE! I WAS STUCK IN THAT GOD DAMN HOUSE FOR TEN F*CKING YEARS!"

Katsuki just stood there quietly, listening to you yell at him.

"ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO LEAVE THAT GOD FORSAKEN HOUSE! DO YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS HELD IN ONE SMALL PLACE FOR YEARS?! F*CKING PRISONERS AND PEOPLE WHO WERE F*CKING KIDNAPPED! I was so lonely, Katsuki. I felt like I was going insane. Everyday, including now, I feel like my sanity it's just chipping away."

You took another deep breath. "YOUR BRATTY *SS DOESN'T GET THAT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M STILL ALIVE! I DON'T KNOW HOW I WENT TEN YEARS IN THAT HOUSE WITHOUT F*CKING HANGING MYSELF, BUT I'M ALIVE AND I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT PRISON OF A HOUSE!" you yelled, finally feeling better, free.

Suddenly, everything was frozen. Everything disappeared and you found yourself being surrounded by white. You looked around feeling confused.

Once you looked down, you saw you were wearing a long black dress with a loose skirt

You heard the sound of someone slow clapping. You turned around to see a black haired male. He resembled the man you knew as 'Kyojin', but he was younger. You saw him back at the USJ.

He was tall and muscular. He had messy black hair and sharp dark red eyes. He had very pale skin, but he seemed very healthy. He was wearing a tight, back, collared, button up shit. The buttons on the top were unbuttoned, revealing his chest. She was also wearing black dress pants and dress shoes.

"Wow, (Y/N), that was intense. Haven't seen you for a while, I had no idea you went through all of that," the mysterious man said with a fake sympathetic tone.

"Just kidding, I knew. Though, I didn't know about the sanity thing," he paused to point at my arm. You looked down to see you were wearing black shorts and a black tank top, revealing your scars from earlier. "Or that you've been cutting yourself. Sheesh, you've changed. Ten years is a long time after all."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Who are you? What's going on?" you asked.

"Well, we're in your dream right now. In the real world I'm standing next to your bed and using my quirk to control your dream," he calmly replied. He then pouted and said,"I can't believe you don't believe who I am, though! Sure, I wasn't as close to you as Rei, but we were close!"

He then smirked at me and suddenly appeared right in front of me. "I can make you remember though. I can make you remember everything."

You raised an eyebrow at this, but decided not to think much of it. You NEEDED to understand what was happening. You only had bits in pieces, he is giving you the chance to remember everything.

"You can?" you asked. He smiled softly at you. "Yes, I can do it right now. Just give me the okay and we can start."

"What's the catch?" you asked. He smirked down at you. "No catch," he responded. You raised your brows.

"Really?"

"Yup."

"You're not messing with me, are you?"

"No, I'm being honest."

"I don't believe you."

He pouted at you. "I'm telling the trruuuuttthhhh," he whined.

"Are you sure?"

"Completely positive."

You sighed as you looked into his pleading, puppy dog eyes. You groaned at him, purposely being dramatic. You don't know why, but you felt like you could be myself with this strange, mysterious man.

"Wondering who I am?" he asked. You sweat dropped and nervously smiled. "Yeah," you responded.

He innocently smiled down at you. "You'll know if you let me give you your memories back~" he cheered. You giggled at how adorable he was. He somewhay reminded you of a tiny, needy puppy.

"Fine," you replied. His eyes lit up as he cheered,"YAY!" He stepped closer to you, giving you barely any personal space. "Uhm...w-what are you doing?" you nervously asked.

He just smirked at you and winked as he leaned down and pressed his forehead against yours. You closed your eyes as you felt warmth overcome your body.

Heyo! Sorry about the odd episodes.  I'm trying to put them together in somewhat of a distorted way. Are you excited for the next chapter?

Well, I'll have to write it later because I'm sleepy xD

I'm sorry for not uploading as much, so here's two chapters in one day as an apology gift. XD

Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much!! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeee!