Chapter 51|Expired|

Okay, so writing the matches in detail is a bit difficult, especially since in the anime (which is what I am going off of ATM) doesn't show much of the match. I am aware I made different teams, but it's difficult to know how they would interact each other in battle otherwise. So, I will only be writing short summaries for all of them except for a few. Anyways, lets keep reading!

Shoji and Hagakure

Shoji and Hagakure planned on fighting him, but quickly realized this wouldn't work out. They were running out of places to stand. They decided it was best for them to run, but there was traps between them and the gate.

Shoji used his amazing sense of hearing to figure out where the traps and tell Hagakure where to go while he distracted Power Loader.

"Team Shoji and Hagakure passed the final!"

Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki

Todoroki and Katsuki argued a bit, but in the end Katsuki ran off on his own. This, of course, agitated Todoroki. Nonetheless, Todoroki presisted.

Todoroki made small amounts of ice follow his footsteps. Suddenly the ice stopped and Todoroki knew Eraserhead was close by. Todoroki and Eraserhead were fighting each other, but Todoroki was losing.

Eraserhead was completely focused on his fight with Todoroki, which was a bit more difficult for Eraserhead due to the compressed weights. Katsuki randomly jumped into the battle using explosions to weaken Eraserhead and knock him to the ground, which then he cuffed Eraserhead. This was also when Todoroki realized Katsuki had the cuffs the whole time.

"Team Bakugou and Todoroki passed the final!"

Iida and Yoayorozu

(I don't have much information on how Thirteen fights, so it'll have very little detail.)

Iida and Yoayorozu talked a bit before the match. Yoayorozu created a pole and passed it to Iida before creating one for herself. They ran for the gate, but Thirteen stopped them by using her quirk to pull them away from the gate.

They jabbed the poles through the ground and held on for dear life, but she a large boulder came flying towards her. Out of instinct, she let go of the pole. Thirteen, not wanting to kill her student, stopped using her quirk.

This give Yoayorozu and opening. She shot a pole out of her hand, knocking over Thirteen, giving Iida a chance to escape. He used recipro burst to get to the gate as quickly as he could.

Iida reached the gate and the sound of the buzzers filled the arena once again, signalling the end of the match.

"Team Iida and Yoayorozu passed the final!"

Ashido and Kaminari

"Team Ashido and Kaminari. Practical exam. Ready? Go!"

The arena was the same factory-like arena from before when the class had basic hero training with All-Might.

Ashido and Kaminari were just running through the arena. "Okay, so, what do you wanna do?" Ashido asked.

"Ah, let's just run. Even if he does find us, he's tiny. I can take care of him with my electricity. Maybe you shouldn't even use your power. It might look bad if you melt the principal," Kaminari responded.

"I know right?" Ashido said sounding amuzed.

Suddenly, they were able to hear a loud banging.

"Hey-- what's the noise?" Ashido asked.

"It couldn't be the principal. Could it?" Kaminari responded.

The banging was getting louder and before they knew it, everything was falling apart. They began running faster to avoid getting hit by the large, metal falling objects.