Chapter 128|Hell of a Feeling|

Ten years ago

"(Y/N), where are you?" a dark, eerie, male voice cooed, his voice echoing through the trees of the forest.

You kneeled behind a bush, your heart racing out of your chest.

"I can hear your little heart beating!" the man creepily yelled. You could hear the sound of heavy feet hitting the dirt and grass. He was running.

You took a deep breath, then jumped up from behind the bush.

"THERE YOU ARE!" the man screeched. He was tall and muscular, he wore jeans and a black hoodie that covered his hair and most of his face, but you could see his insanely wide smile.

You sprinted away. Your current location was too close to one of the walls that kept you in this place, so you needed to go a different direction, towards a different wall.

The man silently chuckled.

"Kyojin said you were strong, turns our you're just a scared little girl! Pathetic!" the man cackled.

Your sound of your bare feet quickly making impact with the ground showed the man where to go.

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Silence.

"(Y/N), where'd ya go? I thought you said you wanted to play a game," the man chuckled, as he stopped running.

The man couldn't hear, smell, or see you. Not the sound of your fast beating heart, not the sound of your quick breath, not the smell of sweat. Nothing.

Then, the sound small giggles coming from only a few feet in front of the man reached his ears, until quickly stopping.

"(Y/N), where are you?" the man cooed, taking two steps forward before stopping to look around.

"Right here!" you cheered, your voice coming from above him. You hopped down from the tree you were hiding in.

You wrapped your arm around the man's neck, pulling him into a headlock. You flipped yourself backwards, mid-air, the man's body joining you.

The man face-planted onto the ground, grunting as he did so. You stepped on his back, holding his arm behind him in an unnatural position, keeping him in pain.

You watched the man struggle. The sound of him whimpering only boosted your confidence.

It was a hell of a feeling.

"I win," you eerily giggled.

Time skip

BUHM!

You teleported the axe you had just chucked at a target back into your hand, fixing the target that you had broken.

It was large, wooden figure of a very large and muscular man with an odd haircut.

You wound your arm back, forcing your arm forward as you let go the of axe. The axe flew through the air, stopping once the blade hit the wood. It didn't cut through the target, but it did go deep into it.

"You can do better than that," Kyojin sighed as he stood about ten feet behind you. You clenched your teeth in frustration.

You took a deep breath and returned the figure back to normal, teleporting the axe into your hand.

You wound your arm back, something flaring up inside of you. You threw your arm forward, letting go of the axe.

The axe quickly cut through the air. The blade made impact with the neck of the wooden target, but it didn't stop there. The axe cut through the neck of the wooden target, causing the head to fall off.

The axe got stuck in the concrete wall.

The head rolled towards you. You watched it as it got closer and closer. You expected the head to hit you, but instead it rolled past you. You turned around to look at the head, watching it roll. The roll stopped once it hit Kyojin's foot.

"That's more like it. Now, get back to training," Kyojin demanded, picking up the wooden head.

"I'd rather use a gun," you whined.

"You finished your training with guns, didn't you? For now, you're only training, but once you debut, I promise you can use a gun," Kyojin sighed.

"Fine," you groaned. You hated used an axe, but you supposed it was just part of your training. You were being trained on how to use a multitude of weapons, only switching to a different weapon once you had mastered the weapon.

At this point, you had already mastered wielding multiple types of daggers, guns, spears, scythes, dart-blowers, throwing stars, swords, and many other weapons.

"Nice throw, I wouldn't want to battle you," Hugo spoke as Kyojin watched.

You turned around, smiling at him.

"Lucky for you, you won't have to," you teased.

"Lucky me," Hugo joked, leaning against a wall as he stared at you.

For five year olds, both you and Hugo were quite toned. You and the rest of your group were very muscular.

"Ew, love birds," Jake teased as he entered the room, Rica behind him.

"You're one to talk," you responded, throwing the axe once again. It cut through the figure, causing Rica to gulp.

"Shut up," Jake laughed.

"Make me," you giggled.

Jake walked over to you, an idea popping into his head.

"Alright. Let's spar," Jake said, a smirk on his face.

"Oh, you're going down," you giggled.

"(Y/N), you're not to spar with Jake," Kyojin said, his voice flat.

"Fine," you hissed, using your quirk to teleport the axe into your until, just to throw it again.

"She would've totally kicked your butt," Hugo laughed,"You dodged a bullet."

"Maybe, maybe not," Jake responded, a smirk on his face. "I've been training a lot lately."

"Both of you, get to your training," Kyojin snapped.

Jake and Hugo groaned, tired or Kyojin. It was annoying to be constantly told what to do bu someone they both deeply hated.

"Lunch will be in thirty minutes," Kyojin told them before walking over to you. He helped you fix your form.

'This is so boring.'

Heyo! Thanks for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I love you all SOOOOOOO much!
Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee