Chapter 71|Strong|

It was your turn to go through the forest and you were so scared, you were shaking. You were scared of the dark, and the screams of your fellow classmates didn't help.

Suddenly, a purplish mist began to cover the ground, like fog. It had a putrid smell. It smelt like smoke, you hated smoke.

You covered your nose and mouth. 'What the hell?'

"It's poison!" you heard someone yell from farther ahead of the trail.

Your eyes widened. 'SH*T!'

You used your quirk to keep the fog as far away from you as possible. 'There are many students in this fog!'

You grabbed a leaf and turned it into a gas mask. You gave gas masks to everyone you could with the help of Momo.

Suddenly you remembered something. 'KOTA!'

"I'm sorry! I have to save Kota!" you yelled as you blasted into the air.

Your eyes widened once you saw a large black figure with Kota. You teleported to his side.

The large black figure was growing and was about to punch Kota. You pushed Kota away from it. You used your quirk to have some of the ground rise up and knock him across the head.

The large man fell backwards. "THAT IS A CHILD YOU UNMORAL IMBECILE!" you yelled at him.

You stood up and smirked once he made eye contact with you. "You were on the list. In fact, I was told to make you one of our top priorities," the man said, revealing his blond hair and cut on left eye.

'Kota almost was crushed by this guy.' You glanced behind you and saw Kota, he was shaking, paralyzed with fear. 'Kota...'

You clenched your fists. The man was willing to possibly kill a child, an innocent child.

Your phone was at camp and you didn't tell anyone where you had gone. It was just you, Kota, and this large man.

"I won't go all out since, hopefully, we'll be working together soon, but if I must fight you to come along with us, I'll do just that," the blonde man said.

Your snarled at him. "What? Do you work under those Kyojin used to? Because if you do, don't think I'll ever become what he intended me to be," you angrily said.

'I must protect Kota.'

You teleported a rock into your hand and swapped it out with your phone. You used your quirk to send Izuku, Shouto, and Katsuki instant texts along with your location. You hoped this would work.

"Don't worry Kota, it's going to be okay," you said, reassuring him.

You tossed the phone aside and jumped up into the air, pulling the man into a head lock. He gasped, not completely expecting that.

You used your quirk to increase your strength. The man threw a punch at you, and you dodged it. This reminded you of your fight with All Might in the finals.

You giggled, you knew joy might throw him off. You put Kota into a forcefield of air and directed the bubble off of the cliff, or his secret hide out, and into the air. It was currently the safest place.

You giggled then punched his stomach, making his fly backwards. "You know, I used that punch on All Might. You're lucky I'm a bit sore," you said. You needed him to be a bit thrown off.

He tried throwing a punch at you, but you simply teleported a few feet away. "Over here!" you cheerfully said.

He ended up punching the ground, sending a strong gust of wind that blew your hair backwards. You teleported onto his back, since he was hunched over. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled hard enough to send him flying backwards. You teleported off his back to avoid getting crushed.

"You're pretty good, kid. I get why they want you so bad," the man said with a smirk on his face.

"My quirk lets me power-up my muscles! I increase my speed and strength by increasing the amount of muscle fibers so much they can't be contained by my skin," the man explained.

The man's muscles grew and quickly threw a punch at you. You let him distract you. You went flying backwards, but caught yourself with your quirk.

"What am I trying to say? I'm bragging!" the man said with a Katsuki-like smirk on his face.

He charged at you, but you dodged him. You smirked, because the information he told you simply helped.  Skin protects muscles, and without skin, they can be ripped or cut into.

You grabbed a rock and turned it into a flaming sword.

"Your quirk is rather dangerous to yourself," you said with a smirk on your face.

"How so?" he asked. You smirked and grabbed his right leg, breaking the bones inside of it, causing him to gasp and fall onto his right knee.

You used the blade and stabbed it into the revealed muscles on his right arm, feeling a bit queasy as blood began escaping the muscles.

He yelled out in pain. Torn muscles can take months to heal, but you knew with his quirk, he didn't need to wait that long.

He was on the floor, hardly able to move. You grabbed his left leg and broke the bones inside of it, making him unable to stand up.

'I would probably be in much more pain if it wasn't for the fact that he's apparently not allowed to kill me.'

You punched his head, knocking him out. You brought the forcefield of air that Kota was held inside to yourself. You took him out of the forcefield and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

Kota looked completely shocked. He looked scared.

"Thank you," he said with a shaky voice.

You smiled lightly at him. "Of course," you responded.

Mean while...

Shigaraki and Kurogiri were at the bar, like usual. Kurogiri was cleaning a glass while Shigaraki was sitting down, playing with cards.

"Will they really be all right by themselves?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah. It's not my turn to be on stage right now. They're enough by themselves. In other words, the game has changed. Up until now, it was a role-playing game where we had all the equipment, but challenged the last boss while still at level 1. I should've thought of it as a simulation game. I should be the player, using all the pieces I can to break through the higher ranks. In order to do that, I need to first put cracks into the superhuman society. The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. It doesn't matter if those guys succeed or fail. Just the fact that they are there will scare the heroes," Shigaraki explained to Kurogiri.

"Are they just sacrificial pawns?" Kurogiri asked.

"Don't be ridiculous! Do I look that heartless? Their strength is real. Even though they're facing all different directions, they're comrades I can count on," Shigaraki continued to explain.

"In a world bound by rules, we're not the only ones being oppressed," Shigaraki mumbled as he picked up a card with a photo of you and Katsuki on it. The photo was taken from a small distance away, but there was no doubt that you were unaware of the photo's existence.

"And hey, if we get to see (Y/N) once again sooner than expected, that'd be great. I'm praying for their success," Shigaraki said as he smiled at the card.

Heyo! Thanks for reading! I've been updating a lot since I really excited for this part of the story!

I hope you all have an amazing night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOO much! Byyyeee!