Chapter 40|Taken|

You are now five years old and it's your birthday!

You have finally come to terms with the fact that you were quirkless. For the past year, you've noticed that some strange black haired teen is always where you are, but you thought that was ridiculous, so you ignored it.

You had just come home from yours and Katsuki's birthday party! Many people came, but most of them were there for Katsuki. You didn't mind though, you don't really like the girls in your class and you thought it would be weird to be friends with a boy, because of cooties, duh.

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" you cheered. "Heck yeah it was!" Katsuki responded. Your mom and dad chuckled at you two.

"Alright, it's time to get ready for bed," your mom said. You and your brother groaned. "But mooooomm!" you whined.

"No buts, now go get ready," your mom demanded. You and your brother sighed before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

Time skip

Play song

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed. The exciting party wore you out completely. You slept with a smile on your face, you had really enjoyed today.

Across the street, the teenage boy was watching. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

From: Unknown
To:You
Go now.
—————————

He turned off his phone and sighed. 'Man, I feel bad. She's actually a really nice kid.' He shrugged.

His brown eyes glowed red as his body deteriorated and formed it's self back into your room. He saw your smiling face as you slept. 'Oh come on, stop making this harder, kid.'

He sighed as he approached your bed. He pulled your colorful comforter off of you and picked you up from your bed. "Sorry," he mumbled before your bodies deteriorated.

Time skip

You opened your eyes, you were lying in a warm, but uncomfortable bed. You looked around, you didn't recognize the room. You tilted your head in confusion. "Hello? Mommy? Daddy?" you asked somewhat loudly.

You stood up, the ground was cold and smooth. It was just concrete. There were no windows, but the room was full of toys. There was a white metal door that seemed to have a small slot that could slide open. "Kats? Hello?!" you yelled.

You heard a few steps come from the other side of the metal door. They were loud, like an adult man's. "Daddy? Where am I?!" you yelled.

The door opened and revealed a man standing in the door way, he was not the man you knew to be your father. He smiled warmly at me, but something about him scared your.

"Hello, (Y/N)! Good morning!" the man said cheerfully. You tilted your head at him in confusion. "Excuse me, sir, who are you? Where is Mommy and Daddy? Where is Kats?" you asked sounding somewhat desperate.

"Sorry, (Y/N), they left on vacation and your mommy told me to take care of you!" he said comfortingly. He crouched in front of your tiny body as you felt tears sting your eyes.

Sobs escaped my mouth as tears ran down my face. "Th-They left without me? Kats would never do that to me!" you said, sobs making my words somewhat hard to understand.

He hugged your tiny body. "Awe, I'm so sorry sweety. Don't worry, I'll take care of you until they come back, okay?" he said kindly.

You wiped your eyes and began to calm down while hugging him back. "Thank you..." You pulled away from his hug. "Wait a minute...who are you?" you asked, curiously tilting my head, once again.