Chapter 93|Anticipation|

!WARNING: This chapter has mature themes that are not meant for younger readers!

This a lime ma doods ;)

This chapter was written with a tiny bit of help! (Kind of uncomfortable with writing this stuff...)

Shouto set you onto a clean bed the lied in the guest room. He quickly went to close and lock the door before walking back to you.

You smiled as Shouto sat next to you. You smiled and tackled him so that he lied on the bed, you hovering over him.

You pressed your lips against Shouto, combing his  hair with your hands. You smiled and inserted your tongue into his mouth. He twirled his tongue with yours, fighting for dominance. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

As you kissed Shouto, you reached down and unbuttoned his vest, pulling him up to sit up so that you could slid it off of him. You were now sitting on his lap.

You tossed the vest across the room, a smile on your face as you kissed Shouto. You unbuttoned his dress shirt and slid it off his shoulders, still kissing him. You tossed the shirt aside and pulled your face away from his to catch your breath.

After taking a very short amount of time to catch your breath, you began kissing his jawline. Shouto closed his eyes as his face pointed upwards.

You nibbled slightly at Shouto's jaw, causing him to make a small noise. You smiled as you trailed your nibbles and kissed down his neck.

Shouto made a small noise as he reached down, pulling your white tank-top over your head, your lips still glued onto his neck. He reached down, softly squeezing your right breast with his right hand, which was very cold against your skin.

You let out a soft moan before going back to kissing and nibbling on Shouto's neck. You searched for his soft spot, moaning against his skin as he massaged your breasts.

You nibbled on a certain area of his neck, and he let out a groan, which he silenced. You smiled, letting out a soft moan as he roughy squeeze your left boob.

You felt something harden from under you. It had already been there, but it was now significantly stiff. You felt your whole face heat up.

You attacked that spot on Shouto's neck, kissing, nibbling, then licking it. He let out groans as you did so.

Once you were done with that spot on Shouto's neck, leaving a little bruise, you began making a trail of kisses down to his chest. You licked his nipple, which caused him to let out a quiet groan.

You giggled at him as you rubbed your right hand up and down his abs, still kissing his chest.

"(Y/N), can we try something?" Shouto asked his face red.

You looked up at him, making eye contact with him, humming in response.

"Can you...suck my...uh," Shouto said, obviously nervous about asking you whatever question he meant to ask.

"Your?" you nervously asked.

"My dick," Shouto responded as he nervously looked to the side.

You blushed, and smiled up at him.

"Yeah," you sweetly, but nervously responded.

You created a trail of kisses that lead down Shouto's torso. Once reaching his pants, you came face to face with a bulge.

You took a deep breath and unzipped Shouto's pants, pulling them down. You grabbed the top of his black boxers and pulled them down, trying to be confident.