Chapter 101|TDL|

That morning, Shouto noticed how sad you had seemed. Like usual, you told him you were fine and to think nothing of it, but he was getting tired of hearing that over and over again. Because you had a sink and toilet in your room, like everyone else, you and Shouto just got ready there, until he had to go get dressed.

You kissed Shouto goodbye as he left to go get dressed. Once you finished getting ready, you met up with Katsuki and Kirishima, walking to breakfast with them and eventually meeting up with Shouto.

Time skip

"I believe I mentioned it yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses," Mr.Aizawa tiredly explained.

You sat at your desk, listening to what he had to say, but not responding. You weren't in the best of moods. Why? The necklace was warm, once again. It was starting to piss you off.

"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of a human life. Of course, the exam to revive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license only has a 50% passing rate each year," Mr.Aizawa said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Just the provisional license is that hard?" Mineta asked, sounding quite fearful.

You growled, tired of the warmth of the necklace. You reached behind you and angrily unhooked the necklace, shoving it into your bag. Shouto looked at you, wondering if you were okay, but you just gave him a thumbs up.

"That is why today we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves," Mr.Aizawa dramatically said as pro-heroes, Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm, entered the room, Midnight dramatically posing as if it were some photo shoot.

The class was completely hyped. Louder students like Denki, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima began yelling, as per usual. Even though you quietly sat in the back of the class, you already began thinking about what you would do for your ultimate moves.

"'Ultimate'! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" Ectoplasm very seriously said.

"A move ingrained into your body that others cannot copy. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent," Cementoss said, his voice demanding attention from your class.

You seriously doubted that was the definition of battle, but you understood what he meant.

"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro-heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species," Midnight dramatically said, winking at your as she put her arms on her head.

You furrowed your brows at her. She made you quite uncomfortable and sometimes even annoyed you, but she was a good hero.

"We will tell you more as we go along as we go along. We want you to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet a Gym Gamma," Mr.Aizawa demanded.

Your class collected your costumes and put them on before meeting at Gym Gamma.

"Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL," Mr.Aizawa stared.

You entered Gym Gamma with your class, amazed at how large and open it was, but the title was quite odd.

'Training Dining Land? What kind of title is that?'

"I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the "dining" part refers to," Cementoss explained.

As expected, Iida's hand shot up into the air.

"Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR REASONING!" Iida yelled at the teachers.

"I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down," Mr.Aizawa responded. "The job of a hero is to save people form danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, also to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead. Every year a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do this things," Mr.Aizawa explained.

"Of course, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you're prepared, you won't need to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass," Midnight added to what Mr.Aizawa said.

"Not being influenced by the circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines," Cementoss explained.

"Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example, Iida's Reciproburst. The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be called an ultimate move," Ectoplasm added, giving the class a better understanding of what made an ultimate move truly ultimate.

Midnight explained that Kamui Wood's "Lacquered Chain Prison" was a perfect example of an ultimate move.

"Training camp was canceled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate move," Mr.Aizawa explained.

Suddenly, Cementoss used his quirk to create large chunks of cement to shoot out of the ground, creating a terrain to train on.

Ectoplasm shot up onto the air, creating plenty of clones that stood on the mountain-like terrain that Cementoss created.

"In other words, until the beginning of next semester for the ten days or so until the end of the year summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks. You'll be doing intensive training!" Mr.Aizawa declared as you stared at the training ground in front of you.

"In addition, you should be thinking about how you can improve your costume to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a 'Plus Ultra' mentality. Are you ready?" Mr.Aizawa said in a very serious tone.

"Yes, sir!" your class yelled, you included.

Heyo! I'm sorry, but...

TOKYO DISNEY LAND! x3

Thank you all SOOOOOO much for reading! I hope you have an amazing nights/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyyyeeeeee!