Chapter 81|Not Yet|

"I can still fight, and I will fight to my end if I have to," you hissed at the group of villains as you stood in front of the chair you were just strapped to.

Shigaraki stood up, and stood in front to the group of villains, putting his hand out as if to be holding them back.

"Don't touch her, any of you," Shigaraki calmly said as he stood up.

Shigaraki reached down to grab the hand the covered his face, placing it back over his face.

"She's very valuable. I wish you could listen to me at least a little, but I suppose I understand. You know, the heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us. We don't have time to talk leisurely," Shigaraki explained.

You giggled as you looked him in his red eyes.

"You're right," you cheerfully said. A smirk entered your face. "We don't," you said intimidatingly.

You quickly pointed your palm towards him and sent a blast of air at him, causing his to fly backwards. The blasts weren't as strong as the ones in your battle against All Might, but they were still quite strong nonetheless.

"Master, lend me your power," Shigaraki said.

Your eyes widened.

'So, is it All For One he's talking to? Oh please tell me he's watching.'

"All For One? Please tell me you're watching," you said with an evil grin. You glared daggers into Shiharaki. "I want you to watch as I defeat the one you intended me to work with," you snarled.

Hugo looked at you, his expression showing his worry. You were a shy and nervous girl. You wouldn't say anything along the lines of what you just did, right?

Just as you and the rest of the villains were ready to fight, a knock could be heard from the door.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store," a voice said from the other side of the door.

You furrowed your brows, only realizing what was happening when the wall parallel to you was smashed.

"SMASH!" All Might yelled.

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigaraki yelled.

'Damn it! I didn't need saving, but I'm thankful.'

Two heroes followed behind All Might. One hero you recognized and one you didn't.

"Pre-emotive binding...lacquered chain prison!" Kamui Woods yelled.

The villains before you were now trapped in wood coming out of Kamui Woods' arm. Dabi was very much confused by this.

"A tree? What the heck?" Dabi deadpanned.

A small, elderly hero that you didn't recognize joined the battle. He had a grey beard and grey mid-length hair m. His costume was made of mostly a skintight white body suit, with some yellow additional pieces.

"Do be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put," the villain said as he kicked Dabi's head.

"Just what I'd expect from one of the most competent new heroes around, Kamui Woods and the veteran faster than the eye can see, Gran Torino!" All Might proudly said.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains!"All Might yelled, a dark look on his face. He stood proudly. "Why? Because we are here!" All Might yelled.

"Tree man! Stop pulling me! Push!" Twice yelled.

"No! No!" Toga yelled out.

"When One is on the offensive is when one neglects defense the most. We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-La Camino store," Edgeshot said as he used his quirk to enter the room from a crack in the door.

Edgeshot unlocked the door to reveal armed police officers.

"Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police," Edgeshot explained.

"I'm sure you were scared—" All Might said before being cut off by you.

"Not a chance," you said with a smirk.

"After all that trouble I went through to prepare this. Why are you coming to me, my last boss?" Shigaraki asked.

"It can't be helped. 'We're not the only ones here.' The same goes for us," Shigaraki explained.

"KUROGIRI, BRING AS MANY AS YOU CAN OVER!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Nomus I presume!" All Might yelled.

You revved up your quirk, ready to fight, but nothing happened. No one came. Shigaraki looked surprised when nothing happened.

"What's the matter, Kurogiri?" Shigaraki angrily asked.

"I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there!" Kurogiri fearfully said.

"Huh?!" Shigaraki asked, completely shocked.

All Might walked closer to you, reassuringly putting his large hand on your shoulder. You rubbed your shoulder a little bit as if to say,"it's going to be okay." He had noticed how tense you were.

"You are still green, Shigaraki," All Might said to the villain, turning away from you to look at him. Shigaraki was confused by this comment.

"League of villains, you underestimated everything too much. The soul of a young woman, the diligent investigations of the police, and...our anger," All Might loudly, and proudly stated.

Your adrenaline was wearing off, and the extreme pains began to enter your senses once again.

"That's enough with the childish pranks. This is the end, Tomura Shigaraki!" All Might calmly said, the slightest bit of anger in his voice. His expression was intimidating, making his turquoise blue eyes seem as if they were glowing.

"The end, you say? Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun. Justice, peace, I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas!  It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart and started gathering people for my cause. Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning. KUROGIRI!" Shigaraki angrily yelled.

Suddenly, a red, string like object entered Kurogiri's abdominal area and exiting out the other side of his body.

"No, stop! I couldn't see anything! What, did you kill him?" a loud villain yelled from behind the bar. You couldn't see who they were, nor could you care. It was getting hard to even focus.

"I played around with his insides and made him unconscious. He is not dead. Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce!" cane a voice from the red string-like object. The object turned into the attractive hero, Edgeshot. You would've probably swooned, maybe not, but you could hardly focus your vision. The room was spinning and you body began aching again.

Edgeshot mumbled something to himself, then looked at you. Your eyes were wide, your teeth were clenched, and you looked about ready to pass out. A single vial of the liquid would bring you immense pain as a child, but this was worse, much worse. You tried working through the pain, not wanting to be a burden on the heroes that came to save you. Your muscles were camping, causing you to let out some silent grunts, but you tried to stay quiet grunts.

You put your hands on your knees, trying to support yourself. The room was spinning, voices and sounds went unprocessed, sounding like jumbled nonsense.

The pain continued jabbing at you. Your body wouldn't be able to endure the pain for much longer, and you knew you were soon going to pass out.

All light began to fade as a liquid like substance covered your body.

Heyo! Thank you all SOOO much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I hope you have a great night/day! I love you all SOOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeeee!