Chapter 107|How We Are|

Shouto shot his fire at the man wearing red, but it was blocked by two others who seemed to shoot dirt (or mud) and water at his flames.

Shouto jumped back, creating a large chunk of ice to protect himself as the group stayed persistent with their attacks.

The man in red continued to throw items at the ice, while two others with strength quirks began ripping up the buildings and throwing parts of it at Shouto, who continued to defend himself with his ice.

Shouto had realized, they had counter attacks for all his moves.

"(Y/N), I hope I make you proud," Shouto mumbled as he shot his flames up into he air. Mud and ice was shot at his flames, but Shouto continued shooting his flames until the smoke, dust, and water vapor made a fog that was too difficult to see through, giving Shouto a chance to run.

Shouto ran away, disorientating and distracting the group that went up against him. He lit a sign on fire just to lead the group to where he wanted them to be.

Shouto kneeled down, shooting ice up from under him, hitting a large tank.

The group of ran to the flame, surprised to see that Shouto was no longer there, but now standing on a higher up area behind them.

Shouto shot his fire at the ice and tank, causing a chemical reaction, an explosion.

Intense purple winds disorientated and even damaged the group while Shouto hid behind something for cover.

"That bastard...He's crazy," the man in red mumbled, his outfit torn from the explosion. The man looked down to see he had been trapped in ice. Not only was he trapped in ice, but so was the rest of his group.

"It looks like the commission kept the force of the explosion down," Shouto calmly explained as he left his hiding spot since the winds died down, leaving nothing except a purple fog.

"B-Bastard...!" the man in red yelled, stuttering from the cold.

"Sorry. I can't afford to fail," Shouto said as he held an orange ball in his hand.

Shouto left, and walked to a waiting room where you were. As he entered the room, your eyes began to glitter.

"SHOUTO!" you squeaked, gaining the attention of everyone else in the very large room as you ran to him, hugging him tightly.

Shouto chuckled, hugging you back.

"I'm happy to see you too," Shouto calmly said with a smile as he kissed your forehead. You giggled and kissed him.

Shouto glanced over your shoulder, coming into eye contact with Inasa, who gave him a cold stare before returning to his conversation.

Shouto looked surprised the day the least.

"Are you okay?" you said as you looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Shouto smiled down at you. He didn't know what that was about, but he wouldn't pay too much mind to it.

"I'm always 100 percent when I'm around you," Shouto said with a smile as he kissed you.

The arena was still booming with the sound of quirks activating, firing against one another

"Currently, 56 people have passed. Don't panic, but please hurry and do your best," the tired voice a the man from orientation said over the speakers in the arena.

"Shoji, how's it look?" Asui asked Shoji who stood at a window in the building him, Asui, Momo, and Jirou were hiding in. Asui stood beside Shoji in front of the window while Jirou had her ear jacks inserted into the wall. Momo was standing in the middle of the room the group was in, appearing to be thinking.