Chapter 26|Names|

In the days after the sports festival, we were given time to recover from the sports festival, then classes started again. You got a huge amount of attention when in public, some even asked for your auto graph.

Videos of you beating Shouto were going virals with millions of views and likes. You couldn't go anywhere without getting attention, you kinda wished you could just stay at home.

(Oh guys let me tell you about your commute to UA. (Y/N) and Katsuki walk to a train station, get a ride on the train, then walk from the train station closest to UA to get to UA.)

You and Katsuki were on the train. "Hey, you, excuse me. You're both Bakugou from class 1-A!" someone said, getting the attention of the other passengers. "Crap, c'mon man we were enjoying not getting much attention!"

The same man gave you a thumbs up. "Great job in the sports festival, you were amazing! I rooted for you!" You felt so uncomfortable, they were all talking to you.

"You got first place right?"

"That fight with the Todoroki guy was awesome!"

"That's so impressive!"

"She's so cute!"

"Awe, she's shorter in person!"

"They look more alike in real life!"

"I can't believe you were able to somewhat control someone's quirk!"

More and more people crowded you. The air seemed thinner, and you had a hard time breathing. "I-I uhm..."

"You're going to be an amazing pro one day! Keep trying for it, hero!" Your legs were shaking. "I-Uhm...thanks!"

Time skip (Y/N's POV)

I sat at my desk, waiting for class to start. People had approached me, wanting to talk, but I simply pointed at my earbuds and they'd go away. I was listening to Present Mic's podcast, I secretly find it very entertaining. I don't bother to tell anyone though, I didn't want anyone to know I was into that type of stuff.

"And man did (Y/N) Bakugou do amazing at the sports festival! I'm sorry, but man she kicked butt! Who knew there was a quirk that can control quirks!" I felt a weight on my shoulders. 'Seriously? He's talking about me in the podcast?' I groaned "Damn it! I can't stop getting attention!" I growled.

The class turned to me, I was leaning back into much chair. "Uhm, I—" Fortunately, Mr.Aizawa slid open the door. 'Oh thank god.'

"Morning." I took out my earbuds. "Good morning, Mr.Aizawa," we all said in unison. "Ribbit? Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news!" Asui said.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today on hero informatics." I stopped breathing. 'Hero informatics? Oh please say it's not a pop quiz.'

"You need codenames." I could breath again. 'Oh thank god.'

"Time to pick your hero identities." The whole class jumped out of their seats. I sighed. 'I swear, they have no chill.'

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation though."

Mineta slammed his fist on his desk and mumbled something. "So what you're saying is we still need to prove ourselves even after we've gotten recruited?" Hagakure asked.