Chapter 131.5|Sneak Peak|

Hello! I am in the process of rewriting this book, but I just wanted to give everyone a small sneak peak of where I'm going with the story!

Mitsuki groaned, stretching her arms as she placed the final filled cake pan of many into an oven.

Tomorrow would be the fifth birthday of both her children, and she wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

Recently, her daughter had learned she was quirkless, despite her twin brother having a strong quirk. Luckily, she had finally begun accepting her current situation, but Mitsuki could see the heartbreak in her eyes every time she looked at her young daughter.

She just wanted both her children to be happy.

"What are you doing up?" a rather quiet voice came from the entrance of the kitchen.

Mitsuki looked up from the spot on the floor she had been staring up, smiling at who was there.

"I'm finishing the cake for the kids, tomorrow needs to be perfect," Mitsuki said with a smile, leaning against the counter.

Masaru frowned, walking over to his wife and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You need to stop worrying. We have a cake already, and you did an amazing job," Masaru spoke with a smile.

Mitsuki frowned, looking to the side. "What if it isn't good enough? Everything needs to be perfect, with especially all that's been happening..."

Masaru listened to his wife vent out her emotions, waiting for her to finish being speaking.

"It isn't your fault, you don't need to fix anything. It's all going to be okay, just come to bed," Masaru whispered, smiling as she draped her arms over his shoulders.

Mitsuki sighed, nodding her head and smiling at her husband. She felt lucky for her family, she just wanted them to be happy.

"I love you," she said with a smile, leaning in to kiss her husband.

[24 Hours Later]

Mitsuki stirred in her bed, groaning at the loud noise of the home phone going off in the hallway.

It took her a second to get up, but once she did, she was happy. She emotions had been boosted by the success of her children's birthday party.

She picked up the landline, which was mounted on the wall beside her daughter's bedroom door.

"Sorry for calling late. It's Mitsuki Bakugou available?"

"This is her. Who might you be?" Mitsuki responded, furrowing her brows as she decided to check on her daughter.

"Ah, this is James Daichi, I'm your children's doctor. I've called to apologize," the man on the other line continued. Mitsuki opened the door to her daughter's room, but found herself paralyzed at what she saw.

"I'm sorry for not getting to you sooner, but I just realized now that when your daughter came in for her examination to test her quirk, I accidentally confused her x-ray with another. Well, your daughter isn't—"

Mitsuki wasn't listening to anything the man said. She hung up, cutting him off.

"MASARU!" Mitsuki screamed, not sure of what to do.

Her daughter was gone.

Heyooo! I'm working on the rewritten version of the story and I'll post it as soon as I have three chapters done! I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you have an amazing night/day! I love you all SOOOOO much!

Byyyyyeeeeeeeee!