Chapter 17|Declaration|

I was packing my things when I noticed my fellow peers not exiting the class. I walked over to see what was wrong, a large crowd of people were standing in our way.

"U-Uhm. Why the heck are you all here?!" yelled Ururaka. "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" asked Iida. "Why are you blocking our door way? I WON'T LET YOU HOLD US HOSTAGE!" yelled Mineta.

"They're scouting out the competition idiots," said Katsuki walking towards the doorway. "We're the class that survives a real villain attack. They wanna see us with their own eyes. At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras." I growled at him. "KATSUKI!" I kicked the back of his leg.

"So this is class 1-A," said a boy pushing to the front of the crowd. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an *ss. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" It was the boy with purple hair and tired eyes from not too long ago! "How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. Oh, hey (Y/N). Nice to see you again."

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life." Katsuki tched at Shinso. "I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course and they'll have to transfer people out to make room."

I was a little surprised by that. "So, (Y/N), maybe I'll see you again soon," he said looking at me. He looked back at me brother. "Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war," he said glaring at my brother.

"HEY YOU! I'M FROM CLASS 1-B NEXT DOOR TO YOU! WE HEADS YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS AND I CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE, BUT YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BRATS WHO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US! TALK ALL YOU WANT! IT'LL JUST BE MORE EMBARRASSING WHEN YOU GET KO'D!" yelled a boy with silver hair.

"I'm sorry, I apologize for his behavior." I grabbed Katsuki's ear. "HE'S A FRIKEN BRAT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP!" I let go of his ear.

"But you must admit, the reason why we are in this class and you aren't is because we did do better than you in the entrance exams. So maybe you should stop yelling at us and try to figure out a way to prove you actually are better than us. Otherwise, it'll just be embarrassing for you." I brushed the hair out of my face. "Now I suggest you get class, before you're late."

I walked through the crowd of students with Katsuki following behind me. I heard Kirishima yell at Katsuki, but it didn't stop me. I kept walking, it was a large crowd. I felt people's eyes on me, but it didn't matter. "HEY, I'M COMING FOR YOU!" yelled the boy with silver hair.

Form that day on, I spent my time after school preparing for all possibilities. I worked hard, sometimes leaving me sore, but I knew it would pay off. I worked on not having to touch or say anything to control things. I also worked on being able to control myself. I pushed the limits and now I can use my quirk so much more than before. I also worked on teleportation and at times I trained with Katsuki, Shouto, and Izuku.

It was the day before the sports festival and Izuku and I had just finished training together. "Thanks for training with me, you've really improved (Y/N)!" Izuku said smiling at me. I giggled and blushed a bit. "Thanks, Izuku!" My phone buzzed. I took my phone out of my bag to read the text.

To: You
From: Pom-Pom Bro

I'm heading to a friend's
house, don't wait up.———————————
                                    To: Pom-Pom Bro
                                    From: You
                                      K, cya l8r. Have
fun :)
——————————

"Who was that?" Izuku asked. I turned my phone off and dropped it back into my bag. "Oh, just Katsuki." He nodded. "I think I saw you once when we were younger," Izuku said out of the blue. "I don't know about that, I was never allowed to leave the house."

He looked me in the eye. "Well, I remember seeing a blonde girl in a (F/C) dress playing with Kacchan at the park. Now that I think about it, I'm sure it was you." I furrowed my brows a bit. 'How is that possible? For as long as I can remember, I was always home...' I nodded my head not wanting to think about it further.

"Aren't you pumped?" I said changing the subject. "Yeah! I'm so excited, but a little nervous too." I ruffled his hair a bit. "I know you'll do great! I believe in you, Izuku!" I said smiling. "Thanks (Y/N)..." he said turning away a bit.

Izuku and I started walking home, he seemed to be thinking about something. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded his head, but he stayed silent for the rest of the walk.

Time skip, again :P

My house was a bit farther down than his, so we stopped at his house first. "Hey, (Y/N)..." he said sounding nervous and a bit hesitant. "Yeah?"

He paused for a second. "(Y/N), I like you." I smiled. "Awe, I like you too!" He was blushing. "No, (Y/N), I like you...like romantically." My smile turned to a frown and I felt a bunch of heat enter my face.

"I-I uhm, Izuku I—" Izuku cut me off,"It's fine! You don't have to say anything now! P-please just think about it." He waved. "Goodnight, (Y/N)!" he yelled nervously before running inside the building. 'What just happened?'

Heyyooo! Thank you all for reading! For all you rooting for Izuku, this is a good thing! For all you rooting for Shouto, this isn't the end of Shouto x Reader!

Thank you all so so so much for reading! I love you all! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I'll be updating again soon! Byyyeee!