Chapter 61|Tranquil|

He let go of you, his hands still gently holding your shoulders. He was smiling, but his smile didn't take long until it turned back into a frown, but you still smiled at him.

This long pause was killing you. You were extremely nervous and didn't know what would happened next.

"I have one question first," he said.

"Shoot," you replied.

"What am I to you? Am I just a rebound?" he said sounding unsure if he used the correct term.

You didn't even have to think about it, you knew the answer. "Shouto, you are so much more than that to me," you said as you put your hands on top of his.

"Believe it or not, I never bought Izuku soba or a stuffed cat," you jokingly said with a small smile on your face.

He smiled back at you, pulling you into a hug. He was silent, but his actions seemed to speak for themselves.

"I'm going to assume your answer is yes," you said with a giggle as you wrapped your arms around him, your head resting on his chest.

"Yes, of course," he proudly said into your hair.

You and him both enjoyed the feeling. You stood there for a while, just hugging.

You pulled your head from his chest and looked up at him. He seemed a bit confused, partly because he was resting his chin on your head.

You smiled at him, just staring up at him. He smiled at you.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked as his face turned a bit red.

Your smile turned into a grin.

"You don't need to ask, silly," you said as you watched his face get closer to yours.

Once his face was only about six inches away from yours, he quickly crashed his lips onto yours. You yelped, but quickly got used to it. You closed your eyes and felt yourself get into it.

He pulled away, panting with his face bright red. You looked up at him, confused to why he stopped.

"I love this, but if I don't stop, the food would get cold by the time we ate," he said with a small smile on his face.

You pouted and picked up the soba. "Fine," you said in a playfully angry tone, but quickly smiled afterwards.

You tried leading the way to the dining room, but of course, you got lost. Shouto chucked a bit at your behavior.

"Here let me help you," he said with a smile on his face. He gently grabbed onto your hand and began leading the way.

You blushed at the feeling of his hand hold yours. You smiled and tightened your grip on his hand, but made sure it didn't hurt him.

You and him ate soba and talked, loving how it felt to be in each other's company. You and him then went to bed, but not without a goodnight kiss.

That night, you want to bed, grinning from ear to ear. You had a dreamless sleep, and all was silent.

Heyo! Sorry once again for the short chapter, but I think what happens next is best to just be on the next chapter.

Now before you exit, check this out:

This amazing fan art was done by _GigiHere_  and I LOVE IT! When I saw it, I started crying (happy tears)! I appreciate it so much!

This amazing fan art was done by _GigiHere_ and I LOVE IT! When I saw it, I started crying (happy tears)! I appreciate it so much!

If you'd like to send me any fan art you have, feel free to send it me! (littlebigllamafanart@gmail.com)

I started a new book! It's called "Tender"! Go check it out!

Thank you all so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOO much! Byyyyeeeeeeee!