Chapter 13|All His Might|

We stared at the two men. "Did he say they're gonna leave?" Mineta whispered. Asui kept staring at the men. "That's what it sounded like to me." Mineta responded to this by gasping and hugging Asui. "Yes! That's amazing! We're safe and we don't have to fight!" he whisper yelled.

I looked over at them. Mineta has his hands where they should not be. Asui went pale. "Uh, yeah. But..." she pushed Mineta in the water. "I have a really bad feeling about this, guys." I nodded my head.

'They wouldn't retreat, not just like this. Something is up.' Izuku looked as confused as I was. "It seems weird that they'd retreat at this point, even if help is on the way." I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded my head. I found my self grabbing Izuku's arm without even realizing it.

"Oh before we leave..." I looked at the Amman with blue hair and severed hands on his body. "...let's make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken." He turned and looked me dead in the eye. "Let's wreck his pride."

At the blink of an eye, he was only a foot away from my face. I couldn't do anything. I was scared, I was weak. "Let's make this hurt." His hand was on my face. I could feel his dry fingers and palm on my face. It was cold.

He turned his head to look at Sensei Aizawa. "You really are so cool." Sensei Aizawa has blood streaming out from all over his head, but he wasn't blinking.

I needed to think fast. 'Bones aren't necessarily connected to the brain!' I grabbed his leg. "Bones, break." He stumbled away from me. I smirked at him as his leg began to swollen and turn purple.

I looked up to see Izuku about to punch the man with blue hair, Shigaraki. 'Oh god, Izuku please don't hurt yourself.' His eyes were full of rage and worry. "YOU! LET HER GO! NOW! SMASH!"

Smoke filled my view. "IZUKU!" The smoke cleared up, Izuku was okay, but so was Shigaraki. The black creature stood in front of Izuku, he didn't seem hurt at all. I couldn't even comprehend what was happening, his hand was still on my face.

"You're pretty powerful. This 'smash' of yours...Are you one of All Might's disciples?" Shigaraki was still curled up on the floor, he looked so vulnerable. "Doesn't matter. I'm done with you now." The large black creature with an exposed brain grabbed Izuku by the arm.

'Wait, does he not have free will? He only attacked when he was told to, that could mean he's just loyal though. I guess I'll have to just take a risk!' I looked at Asui, she nodded at me. I glared at the Nomu.

"Let go of Izuku." His grip on Izuku's arm loosened, not letting go completely. 'He only has some free will that could probably be taken away completely. Was it only Shigaraki who had control over him?' Asui quickly wrapped her tongue around him taking him away from the grips of the large black creature.

I felt myself get dizzy. 'He still had some free will, that probably means that it took a lot of energy out of me. I also used my quirk on him without touching him.' I could hardly stand. 'Damn it, (Y/N).'

There was a loud rumble. I looked up and saw a bunch of smoke at the entrance way. 'Please don't be more villains.' A figure became visible as it walked through the smoke.

I smiled. 'He truly is the Symbo of Hope.' His loud voice boomed through the USJ. "Have no fear, students. I am here!"

Shigaraki sat on the ground, even he seemed hopeful, but for different reasons. "Looks like our game's getting a 'continue'" His tone sickened me.

Shigaraki stood up, hardly balancing on his left leg. "After all this waiting...The heroic piece of trash shows up." The room got darker and darker. I fell into the water that I was standing it. 'Damn it. I'm so...weak.'