Chapter 85|Caught|

You felt all the emotions you had covered up with a smirk begin to pour out of you. You were crying into Shouto's back, but upon landing, you got off his back and he pulled you into his chest. You cried into his chest, your sobs being muffled.

Shouto held you close, whispering sweet nothings into your hair.

"It's okay, I'm here and I'll never let you go," he whispered into your hair.

This, of course, made you cry even more, even though it made you feel warmer inside. You missed him, so god damn much.

You pulled away from his chest, your eyes puffy and red. Your hair was quite a mess, but Shouto didn't care. In his eyes, you were a goddess, a queen. You weren't perfect, but you were his, and he'd never let go again. He'd never be too scared to tell you how he felt, not again.

Still, now was far from the perfect time to tell you.

A final tear made its way down your face. Upon seeing the tear, Shouto leaned down and kissed the tear away.

You wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and kissed him. You missed the warm tingling feeling, you missed everything about him.

"Get a room already!" Katsuki yelled.

You pulled away from the kiss and shot a glare at him, and in return, he stuck his tongue out at you. Shouto, wasn't all that happy with Katsuki either.

You and the rest of the group headed into the city, quickly finding yourselves stuck in a crowd.

Crowds. You hated crowds with a passion.

Luckily for you, people made way for you and your group. Anyone who saw you seemed in complete awe and shock.

"Is that who I think it is?"

"Hey, that's her!"

"She looks just like her!"

You furrowed your brows at the comments, not completely able to process them. You sighed and decided to shrug them off. You had just followed the crowd with Shouto, Izuku, Momo, Kirishima, and Katsuki.

You and the rest of the group ended up in front of a large screen where a news station was live recording the battle between All Might and All For One. You watched the battle, scared, nervous. Did you make the right choice? Should you have stayed and helped him instead?

Your thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of your dress shirt being gently tugged at. You looked down and saw a little girl, probably nine years old. She had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a white dress on with a small orange dot of a stain.

"Are you Purity?" the little girl asked.

Your eyes widened at the question, your heart dropping to the floor. You were hoping you hadn't heard her question correctly.

"Excuse me?" you nervously asked, your shock evident in your tone.

A woman made her way over, grabbing the little girl's hand. She definitely resembled the girl. She had curled dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry about my daughter," the woman nervously said, as she looked down at her daughter. The woman lifted her head to look at you, her eyes widening once seeing you. "Have a nice night," the woman nervously and awkwardly said before dragging her child away.

Your eyes were wide. The little girl just asked if you were Purity. You looked around the crowd, people would look at you, some stared, and some didn't dare to make eye contact.

Mumbled came from all around you as eyes burned holes into you. You couldn't hear exactly what everyone was saying, but there was one word. One word alone. That one word echoed throughout your head.

"Purity."

You your breath was hollow. You felt like you were drowning. You could hardly breath, and tears threatened to escape your eyes. You were scared.

People knew. Everyone knew. You'd been caught.

"See? Everyone already everyone already knows. You cannot deny it, I am part of you. Always have been, always will be. No matter how hard you try, you can never run from your own shadow."

You felt like screaming. You felt like you were breaking down. Why did you have to be this way?

'Damn it. I'm weak. Why me? I'm nothing special.'

Suddenly, you something warm wrap around your hand. You looked at your hand, just to see another hand was wrapping around yours. You looked up and saw Shouto staring back down at you.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Hardly.

"Yeah, just don't like crowds," you said with a forced smile. Your heart ached as you lied to him.

"No you're not," he said with a frown. You pushed it with the forced smile.

You tired to hold back your tears, and you did for the most part, but one tear managed to escape. The tear slowly made its way down your face.

Shouto smiled softly and leaned down, kissing your tear away. Your face turned bright red as he pulled away. It felt like it was just you and him, no one else.

You felt much better and turned your head to look at the TV, worry for All Might building up inside you.

All Might looked smaller than before. He looked so tired, but he persisted. It was hard to see what was happening, and the only sound you could hear was the large impact of the too strong forces crashing into each other. Luckily, All Might was no longer alone. He had an older hero, that you didn't recognize, but Izuku knew to be named Gran Torino, fighting with him.

Suddenly, All For One sent a huge gust of wind at All Might, one much stronger than the ones you usually made. Dust and dirt flew around, making it impossible to see what was happening, but once it all cleared up, All Might was revealed.

Not the large, muscular All Might all the public knew and loved, but a scrawny man, his hero costume was now very large on him. Your eyes widened at the sight of All Might. You had sen him like this before, after the USJ incident when you were in the nurse's office, but you hadn't known back then.

Seems like you weren't the only one who's secret was revealed to the public.

Heyo! I have school in two hours and haven't sleep at all :D! Thank you all SOOOO much for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyyyyyye!