Chapter 106|Hurry Up!|

Everyone was released, and started running, forming a large crowd. You and only took about four steps looking at the one behind everyone.

'I can't see his targets. I suppose I'll have to wait for when I can easily someone's targets.'

You shrugged and looked at the highest building you could see. Your body very quickly disappeared, reappearing in the roof of the tallest building in the arena.

You held three balls in your hand as you sat down on the roof. Everyone seemed so small from where you were, like ants.

An air horn could be heard from the speakers.

"First tests, start!" a female voice cheered.

As soon as that voice went off, everyone turned to attack your classmates. Not very happy about this, you created a large wall of concrete to protect them from competitors, which you put back down to save energy.

'I knew there was something up.'

You looked at the spiky, blond haired girl from before, who had been knocked back by the wall, smirking as you realized that you could take her out. You created somewhat of a bubble of air around her, pulling the bubble of air to you, her along with it.

"So far, no one gassed passed yet. Oh, when we get any reports, I will announce them all from this broadcasting area," the tired man said over the speakers.

You shrugged and continued what you were doing.

The girl looked completely mortified as you smirked at her.

Once she was in view, you turned the bubble, and her, around to figure out where she had put her targets. One on her upper thigh, another on her arm, and one on the side of her leg.

You teleported the balls at those three sports sending her a smile as you set her down on the ground.

"Sorry, had to be done," you yelled done to her, your legs dangling off the edge of the building.

You looked around, your eyes locking onto a boy who entered the terrain, a girl accompanying him. Sighing, you randomly decided to get him. You surrounded him in a bubble and pulled it to you, him with it.

You rested your chin on the palm of your hand.

"Sorry. I got nothing against you," you said once the bubble had made its way to you.

The boy tried to use his quirk to get out, which seemed to be flying since he had wings.

You turned the bubble around, examining where the targets were. One of them was one his thigh, another on shoulder, and the other on his wing. He placed the targets well.

"Sorry," you said as you took out your remaining three balls and teleported them at the boy's targets. You set the boy back onto the ground and sighed, quite bored.

"(Y/N) Bakugou has passed," the man tiredly said over the speakers.

Suddenly, over in the mountain area, the ground was breaking, huge chunks flying up into the air.

'Okay. That was interesting.'

(The rest of the chapter will be following your classmates!)

"(Y/N) already passed?" Shouto asked himself even though he didn't sound all that surprised.

Over in a separate area, a whirlwind formed, sucking in orange balls. This whirlwind was created by the weird guy from before, Inasa.

"I think heroes need passion! All of your fights are so passionate! I love passion!" Inasa yelled at the large group of students who stood in one of the three city terrains.