Crycest //Band-Aid\\

Cry sighed,sitting on his bed,mask lying on the covers next to him. He looked out the window in boredom.

Just then,the door opened,revealing a similar looking figure. "Mad" looked strangely pale,and Cry was immediately worried.

"Mad? Are you okay?"

Mad simply walked to the bed,falling face-first onto the dark green blankets.

Poking him gently,Cry's eyes flashed with concern.

"Hey......Are you okay?"

Mad sat up,not meeting the brunette gamer's eyes as he pulled Cry onto his lap.

Blushing lightly,eyes full of confusion,Cry tilted his head to one Side.

"Mad?"

Mad raised his hand to Cry's cheek,stroking his cheek with his thumb.

Blushing darker,Cry looked even more confused.

"Mad....?"

With a swift movement,a flick of his thumb,Mad cut the other male's cheek with his thumb nail.

"Ouch!"

Cry winced,cringing as blood dripped down his cheek.

Mad smirked,leaning close to Cry's face and closing his eyes.

"Hah..."

Opening his mouth,Cry's insane counterpart licked the steady flowing blood hungrily.

Cry blushed madly,eyes closing half way.

"M-Mad....."

"Mh.."

Cry closed his eyes as Mad licked the last of the dripping blood,watching Cry,complexion going back to normal.

Blushing,Cry opened one eye,and smiled innocently at Mad.

Mad took off the glasses that helped steady Cry's vision,setting them somewhere where he couldn't reach them.

Cry immediately reached for the glasses,but found his fingers brushing against Mad's lips. Blushing madly,Cry quickly retreated his touch, quailing a little.

But Mad was completely unfazed,and found himself getting closer and closer to Cry.

Leaning back,trying to put a distance between their faces,Cry found Mad on top of him. Silently cursing at his own stupidity,Cry wondered why he even leaned back in the first place.

Smirking,mind left behind a while ago,Mad placed a kiss on Cry's neck,causing the other male to shiver. Planting more kisses up his neck,Mad slowly made his way to Cry's lips,and proceeded to kiss him passionately.

Cry moaned a little,back arching a bit,blushing insanely.

"Mh..M-Mad.."

"Shh....."

Pulling up,Mad put his finger on Cry's lips gently.

Nodding,hair bouncing slightly,Cry blushed,looking into the insane man's eyes.

Leaning down again,Mad kissed Cry with deep affection. He could feel hands press up against his chest gently,and he blushed.

Cry noticed Mad's hand that was once pressed against the bed crept close to his thigh,but Cry paid no heed.

Mad moved his hand closer,until it was firmly pressed against Cry's thigh/waist/hip area. It wandered a little closer every second,destination unclear.

Cry pulled back,gazing up into those devil eyes,and smiled a little.

"Ma-"

He was cut off by those lips crashing onto his,and his worries melted away,disappearing with the kiss.

Cry felt a tongue--the same tongue that had been licking his cheek--beggingly lick his bottom lip. Smirking,Cry didn't give in,knowing it would tick off Mad.

But Mad had his ways,and while Cry didn't pay attention,he moved his hand toward sensitive regions and smirked.

Alarmed by the sudden feeling of his counter-part's hand approach his...well,crotch,Cry opened his mouth to protest,not realizing he gave entrance to the pleading male.

Immediately taking action in the "sane" one's lapse in attention,Mad had slid his tongue into Cry's mouth,receiving a loudish moan from the gamer.

Calmly exploring the man beneath him's mouth,Mad closed his eyes,and Cry as well,both out of bliss.

Moaning a little,Cry tried to put up some resistance,but he was failing. He finally pushed the insane one off,blushing madly.

Pouting a little,Mad gave Cry puppy eyes,which were ignored.

"Aww....Cryyyyy."

Sitting up,Cry was about to get up from the bed,when Mad stopped him,licking his cheek. It was bleeding once more,and Cry couldn't help the returning blush.

Mad grinned after stopping,

"You should probably put a Band-Aid on that."

A/n: Sorry 'bout this one guys. I fell asleep typing my JohnLock one,which was requested by Sielu_Soulclan, and when I wake up at 4:40 AM, all my work is gone. So I took one of my old fanfictions from www.deviantART.com and modified it the best I could. That's a lie Kaitlen,and you know it. Shut up Kath.

Also! Monday shall be the day I post another OC write. This one will be for my friend/imposter Katherine. Hullo. Alright,go back into your room and draw. 'Kay.

Well,that's about it guys!

Ciao bellas

K.K.J