Chapter 99|Moving In|

"Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left, but the first floor is a common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor," Mr.Aizawa tiredly explained.

You and Shouto looked around, an amazed expression on your face, and a stoic expression on his. You were currently on the first floor.

The first floor was an welcoming area with many windows that let in a lot of light. There were couches, tables, TVs, full bookshelves, but still a lot of open room. Outside the window you saw a beautiful looking courtyard.

With a big smile on your face, you turned to Shouto. He found how excited your were adorable. Your classmates were also looking around, squealing and excitedly shouting.

Mineta seemed over the moon about how the laundry rooms and baths were in the common area.

You were excited because this meant you could spend more time with Shouto.

"This means we can spend more time together!" you cheered to Shouto, who smiled at you, nodding before kissing your nose.

Mr.Aizawa told Mineta that the baths and laundry were separated by gender, warning Minets to watch himself.

After you and your classmates looked around the first floor, the tour moved on to the second.

"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets," Mr.Aizawa explained before letting everyone explore.

The rooms were indeed luxurious, and there was plenty room. The rooms were about the size of your room at home, but they, unlike your room at home, had balconies.

Mr.Aizawa pulled out a piece of paper which showed who's room was where. Your room was on the fourth floor, under Shouto's, but on the same floor as Katsuki.

"These are your rooms. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you what'll happen from here on out tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!" Mr.Aizawa said, excusing you and your class.

Shouto walked you to your room, then left you to go to his. You were excited to decorate your room. You had bought and sent ahead decorations for your room.

You opened the boxes and began unpacking.

You used your quirk to build two bookshelves from the sets you bought an set them in one of the corners in your room on a fluffy rug. You moved your bed into a corner so that it was beside an outlet, and built a nightstand to put beside it. You kept the blankets they put on he bed, but put a dark grey blanket at the end of the bed with some grey pillows. Pushed up against the bed was a small, light grey couch, which was placed on a white rug. On the couch you put some throw-pillow. Above your bed, you hung up a cook board where you stuck printed photos of photos you took with Katsuki and Shouto.

In front of the couch you setup a TV and a glass TV stand.

You built a black desk from a set you bought with your quirk. You set the new laptop that your parents got you for your birthday on the desk, along with a small lamp, and a cup full of pencils and pens. Above the desk you set up a small shelf where you could set sketchbooks, photos, tissues, and other little things.

You hung all of your clothes in the closet, along with a bunch of new clothes your mom and dad gave you. You built a small drawer and set it in your closet. This is where you would put your bras, socks, underwear, and stockings. Along with that, you put an organizer for your shoes in there.

Finishing up your decorating, you built an organizer and pushed it against the wall. The organizer had some sections with containers and some sections without containers. In the sections without containers you put your Hawks, Thirteen, All Might, and Edgeshot plushies and action figures. Around the room you hung up posters of heroes you liked, like Hawks, Thirteen, All Might, and Edgeshot, bands you liked, and anime's you liked.

Happy with how your room looked, you happily sighed and decided to get ready for bed.

Once you finished getting dressed, you remembered that you promised to meet Shouto downstairs.

You made your way downs stairs. It was now night and none of your classmates were downstairs. None of your classmates, except Shouto.

You were wearing black pajama shorts and a (F/C) t-shirt. Shout was wearing casual clothing. You felt yourself swoon as you walked over to him.

Shouto smiled as you made your way to him, engulfing you in a warm hug. You hugged him back, enjoying his warmth and his scent. You smiled and kissed him.

"How did I get so lucky?" you asked with a small smile as Shouto wrapped his arms around your waist. He chuckled and pulled you closer to him.

"The real question is, how did I?" Shouto asked as he inhaled your scent. He loved your scent, it always brought a smile to his face. You tsked at him, then combed your fingers through his hair.

"Hey, Shouto," you said as you pulled away from the hug, a serious look on your face. "Did you ever hear about having an older brother named Rei?" you asked.

Shout furrowed his brows at you, genuinely confused.

"Rei? No, I didn't hear about having a brother named Rei. Why do you ask?" Shouto responded.

You sent him a warm smile and kissed him. "No reason," you cheered. "Wanna go watch a movie in my room?" you cheerfully asked.

Still curious to why you asked, but deciding not to pry for the time being. He went to his room to get dressed into some sleeping clothes, but didn't put a shirt on because he slept without one.

You entered your room, Shouto behind you. He noticed all the posters you had of Hawk and Edgeshot and looked at you, a brow raised. You smiled and winked at him, which caused him to blush.

You and Shouto cuddled on your bed and watched a dumb (F/Movie/Genre) movie until the both of you eventually fell asleep.

Heyo! Sorry that I didn't upload much today, I was running on very low energy and felt very fatigued, but after a nap I decided to write a chapter!

Thank you all SOO much for reading! I hope you have an amazing night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeeeee!