Chapter 91|Panicked|

TRIGGER WARNING: Panic attacks

What (Y/N) is about to go through is very serious and if you find yourself going through these things, please know that there are always people who will be willing to talk to you, including me.

After dinner, you, Shouto, Katsuki, your mom, Mitsuki, and your dad, Masaru, decided to watch a movie. It was a scary movie, which was normal for your family. It was something you would do as a family.

You never took to well to scary movies growing up. You didn't know the world, but when a movie showed you how cruel it could be, even if it was fictional, it only confused and scared you. Scary movies were too much for you (Scary movies are awesome, but with Y/N went with, I'd imagine she would be much more afraid.)

Even so, didn't hate scary movies. In fact, the fear excited part of you.

You watched as a darker scene in the movie unraveled.

A girl, a young adult, approached a mirror. She had dark, green eyes that were puffy from crying. She had a full face of makeup, mascara running down her read cheeks. The slightest bit of sweat rested on her forehead from running. Her blond hair was damp from running in the rain.

The girl was wearing a long black dress since she had just run away from her mother's funeral. Her ankles ached from running in heels. A soaking wet cardigan clung onto her shoulders.

"Hello?" the girl asked, little to no emotion in her voice as she looked around.

"Hi, Claire," a joyful, female voice echoed back.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Claire asked, her heart speeding up ever so slightly.

The voice giggled, the sound echoing through the empty room where nothing stood, except Claire and a single mirror.

"That's very simple. I'm you, well part of you," the voice answered, sounding amused.

You eyes were wide, your breath was speeding up as you clutched onto Shouto's hand for dear life. Giggles seemed to echo throughout your mind as you stared at the screen.

"What do you mean? Where are you?" Claire asked, seeming to look everywhere besides the mirror that stood behind her.

The voice giggled once more.

"Right behind you, dear," the voice answered, seeming to hiss slightly.

You could hear Claire's racing heartbeat, but it might've been your own.

Claire turned around, her eyes widening as she looked in the mirror.

On the other side of the glass was her, but different. A wide, almost insane grin was plastered onto the Claire that stood in the mirror. Her dress was white, and her eyes glowed purple.

Your breath hitched as images appeared in your head. Memories flooded your mind.

"You're next," the female voice hissed. "You can't run from your own shadow," the voice continued, the inhumanely wide smile on the girl's face never wavering.

You couldn't breath.

Sweat began dripping down your face as you trembled. Your chest felt stiff as your heart pounded against it.

Your whole body felt hot. You excused your self and quickly jogged to the bathroom. You slipped your dress off, but it still felt like your body was on fire.

In an attempt to cool down, you splashed water against your face, but it didn't help. You breaths became shallow and the only thing you could hear was the thumping of your own heart.

You couldn't focus your vision, it was all fuzzy. You gripped onto the kitchen sink, your knees shaking. It was hard to support yourself.

You tried to calm yourself down by taking deep breaths.

Your vision just got worse, getting only darker. You were seeing stars and you felt like you were spinning.

Tears began streaming down your face as you curled up on the floor, your dirtied summer dress lying next to you. Nothing covered your body besides some panties and a bra.

'I'm going insane. This is what it feels like to go insane.'

The water on the sink was still running, but you couldn't hear it over the sound of your beating heart.

The life inside of you seemed to slowly drain.

There was a soft knocking on the door, but you couldn't hear it.

You felt like you couldn't even move anymore. You just cried as your body was curled up against the floor.

"(Y/N)?" a worried, the soft male voice of your father asked.

"(Y/N)?!" Shouto asked slightly louder, an urgency in his voice.

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki yelled, his voice slightly wavering.

"I'm going in," your mom said, pushing the boys out of the way. The turned the knob and pushed the door open. You were in too much of a panicked state to even lock the door.

You mom gasped as she saw you on the floor. She recognized this, something she wished she never had to see again. Her daughter curled up on the floor.

"Masaru! It's happening!" your mom yelled, in complete shock.

"What?" Shouto asked.

Your father was at first confused, but he peaked into the bathroom and immediately knew what she meant.

Your mom jumped to your side, hugging you.

"It's going to be okay, this is only temporary, I promise. There is nothing to be afraid of. Just please take deep breaths," you mom softly said into your hair.

Your mom's voice was more like a background noise, but you could hear her. You grabbed the sound of her voice and held it close to you.

"What is happening?" Shouto asked, panicked to say the least.

"It's going to be okay, just get back," your dad kindly said, signaling Shouto and Katsuki to get away from the door.

"She's my sister!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"Well, she needs some room to breath," your dad hissed.

"Katsuki, he had a point," Shouto said, his heart aching. He wanted to be there for you, but he understood that you didn't need people crowding around you.

Katsuki tsked and took a seat, leaning against the wall next to the bathroom. Shouto sighed and took a seat on the opposite side of the bathroom door.

Your mom sat next to you in the bathroom, helping you calm down as she talked to you. You found yourself able to answer, but it seemed a bit difficult.

Heyo! I'm sorry for having another sad chapter, but please understand with everything that (Y/N) has gone through, she can't just suddenly be okay. This is something that needs to take time.

Don't worry, things will be looking up.

I'm honestly so surprised people actually enjoy this book. I thought people would hate it for how experimental I was being. I thought I might've been a little too testy, but it seems that people actually like it.

Thank you so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOO much! Have a great night/day! Byyyyeeee!