Chapter 80|Never Will I Ever|

As you stared at the villains, waiting to see what would happen next, a warp gate opened above you. You were about to look up at it, until headphones were forced upon your head. Before you could even attempt to take the off, a loud noise entered your ears through he headphones.

The noise caused you to let out a scream and fall to your knees. You felt as if you were paralyzed from the noise. You screamed, hoping it would stop the noise some how, but it didn't. The frequency of the noise hurt you in ways one couldn't even imagine.

Shigaraki stood up and dusted himself off. He crouched in front of your curled up figure, feeling some genuine worry for you. Hugo couldn't watch you go through pain, so he closed his eyes and walked off.

As the noise continued to penetrate your head, a voice joined the noise. No, someone wasn't in your head, but someone did have a microphone that was connected to the headphones.

Shigaraki put a microphone up to his mouth, clearing his throat.

"You've always been the one to hack the game. You know, recently we found one Kyojin's old journals along with one other thing. Yeah, apparently you've always head this weakness to this frequency. That one day we broke into UA, I thought I'd set the alarms to the frequency, just to check if it were true. I watched as you collapsed to the floor, and I couldn't help feel quite worried for you," Shigraki sighed as he stared at you.

"MAKE IT STOP!" you screamed, hoping he'd listen.

"Not yet. Y'know, you really grew on me. You have quite a talent for that, making people care for you. Even seeing you in pain right now makes me feel really bad. Very annoying, but quite genius, but I guess since we were supposed to work together ever since we were children, I suppose I was meant to build a bond with you," Shigaraki continued, just to, once again, be cut off by your screams for help.

Shigaraki sighed and stood up. He needed to take a breather, get some fresh air. It was hard seeing you like that.

"Hey, where are you going?" Toga asked.

"No where. Kurogiri, call me when she's passed out," Shigaraki sighed as he exited the door.

Toga shrugged and continued to stare at your curled up body.

"This girl's screams are loud, can I get some ear muffs or something?" a villain in a skintight almost complete black suit, Twice, asked.

"You could leave the room," Dabi deadpanned.

Twice realized Dabi was right and left the room.

"You know, this doesn't feel right. Mr.Stainey said that she was a true hero," Toga said as she frowned at you.

Dabi sighed and took a seat at the bar, signaling Kurogiri to get him something to drink.

"Don't worry. They plan on letting her go after injecting her with this weird (F/C) liquid," Dabi said as Kurogiri continued to prepare his drink.

Kurogiri slid the drink to Dabi, allowing him to do as he please. Dabi downed the drink, not really in the mood for the situation at hand.

"What does the liquid do?" Toga cheerfully asked.

Dabi shrugged and signaled Kurogiri for another drink.

Your screams quickly faded away. Dabi looked at you, then looked a Kurogiri.

"Go call Handsy," Dabi sighed.

Time skip

You eyes slowly fluttered open. You head pounding and your whole body was aching.

Your vision was blurry, but it slowly came back.

"Welcome back," Shigaraki said, a glass of whiskey in his hand.

You were strapped to the chair once again. Everything hurt, you felt so weak, hardly able to move.

"Wh-What did you do to me?" you weakly asked.

"We managed to recover three vials of that the thing that supposedly gave you your quirk. One drop of the liquid would kill anyone we tested it on almost immediately, but of course, it's working normally on you," Shigaraki explained.

Even though you were dizzy, weak, and felt completely terrible, Shigaraki was right. These were the symptoms you faced as a child whenever you were injected with it, but read symptoms would only last a day.

"Screw...you," was all you managed to mutter out.

"Since you're too weak to use your quirk to undo the restraints, Dabi, please let her go," Shigaraki requested.

Dabi walked over to you, and undid the straps that held you to the chair. You still felt weak, but you gained enough strength to stand and walk.

"Wow, (Y/N), your eyes are glowing purple!" Toga cheered.

'He seriously injected me with three vials. F*ckin sadist.'

"I do apologize for using such forceful methods, but understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We obviously didn't kidnap you by accident," said a tall man with a red shirt. You recognized him to be the one who trapped you in a blue bead in the first place.

You stood up, stretching your arms, no really caring about a word they said. You would not become a villain.

"No, I'll ask you again. Will you join us? It's either now or later, but currently you have a choice," Shigaraki explained, hoping you would join them.

You looked at Hugo, a frown on both his and your faces.

"Never," you angrily responded.

"Never will I ever truly become the killer Kyojin wanted me to be," you growled at him, revving up your quirk.

You were tired, oh so very tired, but you couldn't just let him stand there. You clenched your teeth, and turned your hand into a fist.

You thrusted your fist forward as you jumped towards him, your fist making impact with Shigaraki. The impact definitely left some damage, but nothing permanent due to how weak you felt.

Shigaraki was, once again, on the floor, but this time, the hand he always kept on his face was somewhere else on the ground.

"Father..." Shigaraki mumbled to himself.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! I'll finally be able to get back to my "schedule". I love you all SOOOOOO much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Hope you all have a great night/day! Byyyeeeee!