Chapter 63|Pool Fun|

After finals, you were invited to go swimming with the other girls in your classing. Always seeking an opportunity to gain more social skills, since yours were still rather limited, you accepted the offer without having to think about it.

You walked out the locker room with a big grin on your face, chatting with Momo and Jiro.

We were wearing the girl's school swim, which covered more than most swim suits, making you feel much more comfortable. You and the other girls stretched on the side of the pool.

Boys from your class began exiting the locker rooms. You were aware of the fact that the boys were using the pool for endurance training, but seeing Shouto shirtless caused your nose almost starting bleeding.

"You okay there?" Mina asked you.

"I-uh-yeah," you said as Shouto waved at you, causing your heart to flutter. 'How did I get so lucky?'

You smirked as a silly idea popped into your head. You put two fingers in your mouth and whistled at Shouto. He turned around confused to what you were doing. You then winked at him, causing him to blush. Even with his stoic face, you thought it was adorable.
(I just want to say, I'm sorry if you take this as offensive! I'd like to say it's okay for her to cat call him because they're dating, but I do understand how disrespectful it can be. Please don't kill me ;^;)

After stretching you and the girls began passing around a beach ball in the pool, making sure not to let it touch the water.

The beach ball came flying towards you. Without touching it, you made the ball fly back over to Asui.

You looked over at the boys and saw Mineta and Denki on the floor, looking completely exhausted. You giggled a bit, but went back to paying attention to the game.

You and the other girls laughed and cheered as you passed the ball to each other, but the boys weren't having as great of a time.

Momo got permission from the school board to use the school pool over the summer for sunbathing. Unlike the girls, the boys got permission from the school board to do endurance training.

While the boys worked out, you happily played with the other girls in your class, but a thought lingered in the back of your mind, stopping you from completely enjoying the time you were spending in the pool.

'Izuku is here. Oh gosh. I still feel like a jerk.'

(Shouto Todoroki's POV)

As we took a break, drinking the orange soda's the Iida has brought for us, I continued to stare at (Y/N).

'She cat called me earlier. What a strange girl. A cute, strange girl.'

She looked up at me and sent me a warm smile before returning back to the game.

'My cute, strange girl.'

Suddenly, the familiar sound of Katsuki shouting interrupted my thoughts.

"OF COURSE! OTHERWISE THERE'S NO OTHER WAY I'D LOSE TO A DAMN NERD LIKE YOU!" Katsuki angrily shouted as he marched over to Midoriya.

'And her brother.'

Kirishima was quick to hold Katsuki back. "I got your message, but sorry I'm late! It took a while to get Katsuki to come!" he informed Midoriya, still holding Katsuki back as he attempted to continue marching towards Izuku.

"DIBSH*T! CALM DOWN!" I heard (Y/N) yell from across the pool as she passed the beach ball to one of the other girls.

"HEY! WHO YOU CALLING DIBSH*T?!" Katsuki yelled back, no longer trying to go after Midoriya.