Chapter 20|Amazing|

"And with that, the second round is officially over!" Katsuki slowly decreased the strength and speed of his explosions causing us to land safely. "Now, let's take a look at who our top four teams are!" I kept my eyes closed, I was feeling nervous for Izuku.

"In first place, Team Bakugou!" Mina and I cheered while Kirishama smiled widely. I looked over at Katsuki, he looked calm, but I knew he was excited.

"In second place,  Team Monoma!" I wasn't surprised, there wasn't really anyone to go after them. They had a smart plan.

"In third place is, Team Todoroki." I looked over at Shouto and smiled at him. He looked at me, but then looked away. It hurt, I didn't even know what I did wrong.

My heart pounding faster than before. I bit my lip as I waited to hear the next team called. "In fourth place is, Team Tetsu— wait, what?! It's Team Shinsou? When did they come back from the dead?!" My heart sank and I opened my eyes. 'Dang it.'

"Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya soon!" I looked at the ground, I found it hard to be happy for my success. 'He's going to be so disappointed.'

I saw Izuku standing next to the cute girl with brown hair looking down. I ran over to him. "Izuku!" I wrapped my arms around him. He didn't continued to look down. I was unable to see his face, but I knew he was crying.

I crouched down so that I could see his face. I was right, he was crying. I wiped away his tears with my thumb and smiled softly at him.

He turned away. "I'd just like some time to be alone," he said as he walked away. My heart sank. 'Izuku...'

I felt a pair of eyes burning a hole into my back. I turned around to see Shouto, his expression was cold. "Shouto, I—" He looked away from me and walked towards where Izuku had exited. 'Why is he so mad at me?'

Time skip (Third Person)

"We even brought cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping! Hold up—" You and the other girls stood in a very revealing cheerleader outfit holding yellow pom-poms. 'F*UCKING MINETA AND DENKI!!'

"Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full-on fan service!" You looked over at the blushing Denki and Mineta. "I AM SO GONNA KICK YOUR *SS, JUST WAIT AND SEE!" Momo yelled,"WHAT?! YOU TRICKED US?? YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!"

During lunch...

"Yoayorozu, Jiro, Bakugou." The group turned to look at them. "Uh huh, do you need something?" They both had very serious faces and tones. "Well, I'm sure you already know since you're like a class rep, but they said all the girls have to wear those uniforms for the big cheer battle this afternoon."

Your eyes widened. "WHAT?!" Momo was surprised, but still calm and collected. "That's odd, that's the first time I'm hearing about it. Are you sure?" Mineta turned away.

"You don't have to believe me if you wanna get in trouble, but this is coming straight from Mr.Aizawa. I thought maybe you'd forgotten. So, I figured I'd remind you just incase." Denki nodded his head in agreement.

Back to the embarrassment...

Momo collapsed to the ground while you had to stop yourself from sending them flying into the air. Most everyone was staring, but you felt two pairs of eyes staring intensely at you. It sent shivers down your spine.

"I'm so close to killing them...so close." You gritted your teeth.

Short time skipo :> (Y/N's POV)