Chapter 5|Infinity|

Everyone stared at you, shocked. Even your own brother had no idea you could do that. "INFINITY?! HOW?!" Said a boy with spiky red hair. "That looks fun! I want to try!" You stepped out the circle. You looked at Izuku. He smiled at you, still seeming shocked. He gave you a thumbs up. You walked to him. It felt like your legs were moving on their own. You knew exactly what you were doing, but you also didn't. "H-hey, (Y/N)."

(Izuku Midoriya's POV)
I felt some heat enter my cheeks. She seemed like she didn't know exactly what she was doing. "Hey, Izuku." She tried so hard to sound calm, but her face showed how nervous she was.

It was adorable, her face was red. I patted her on the head. She pouted. "I get it, I'm shorter than you. Geez." I hadn't really realize how my height had shot up. "N-no! Your height is adorable..."

She looked at me, blushing. "So, are we cool again?" She smiled softly. "Yeah." She watched the other students throw the softball, but I couldn't.

I kept staring at her. I couldn't help it. She glanced up at me. "Hm?" I blushed. "I-uhm-nothing..." She shrugged and continued to watch the others.

'She's beautiful. Her (H/L) blonde hair, her (E/C) eyes.' I looked at her lips 'Her lips...' She looked up at me. My face went vibrant red, I could feel the burning sensation. I looked away trying to hide my face. She giggled, my heart was melting.

'This girl...' I looked at her thinking she was looking away, but she wasn't. We locked eye contact. She looked up at me. "(Y/N) Bakugou! You're racing me!"

She turned to look at Iida and nodded. I watched her walk away. 'Dang it
(Y/N)...what are you doing to me?'

(Y/N's POV)
I looked at the boy I was meant to race. I knew it wouldn't be easy. 'I can slow down time, but I'll pass out...there are more tests. I can teleport. It'll only take a few nanoseconds if I get my blood pumping. This could work.' I stood at the starting line. Iida, he looked determined.

I touched my chest. "Heart, beat faster." I felt my heart start pounding. 'Perfect.' I stared at my destination. Time seemed to slow down. As soon as I heart the whistle I yelled,"TELEPORT" My body quickly deteriorated, forming again at the end. A few seconds after Iida made it to the end. Everyone stared at me. I touched my chest.

"Heart, beat at a normal rate please." My heart started slowing down and I found it easier to breath. "0.89 seconds for (Y/N) and 3.04 seconds Iida" I turned to Katsuki. He looked proud. I gave him a thumbs up and smiled.

I was disappointed. I thought I could do it. I looked around, shocked faces. It felt weird having everyone's eyes one me...I didn't like it one bit.

I walked over to Katsuki. He gave me a big hug. "THATS MY SISTER! WOO!" Everyone looked at him shocked, he didn't seem like the type to cheer on anyone. You weren't shocked. You're his twin sister, he's always had a soft spot for you.

(I'm just going to show you how well you do.)

I ran my hand through some of my hair. I held the grip device in my hands. I smirked and looked Shoji in the eye. I touched my arms. "Muscles, harden." My arms suddenly got a lot stronger. I squeezed the device in my hand tightly. "320.6 kg" You looked at Izuku. He seemed to be struggling.

Short time skip :)

I lied down in the grass waiting for my name to be called. My arm was a bit sore. I closed my eyes and listened to the grass around me whistling. I heard footsteps coming towards me. "(Y/N)?"

Your eyes fluttered open. "What are you doing?" You stretches your arms and sat up. You looked up at the boy looking down at you, it was Izuku. "Relaxing."

He took a seat next to you. "Are you ready for the next test?" You thought a bit about what he said. You were tired, you wanted to go home. Social interaction is exhausting, so is constant fitness tests.

"No, I want to go home." He sighed. "Me too." You both sat there watching others jump. Even though you two were quiet, it was nice. It was nice just being next to each other, just having someone there.

You didn't want to bring up his struggles in the tests, you knew he didn't want to talk about it. You could just tell. Izuku broke the silence. "Thank you."

You looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" He looked at you and smiled subtlety. "Thank you for forgiving me." He paused. "Thank you for just being here. I love being around you,

(Y/N)." You blushed. "I-I love being around you too." You paused. "Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for being here."

Once again, short time skip bcuz author is lazy :P

You stood at the end of the sand pit. You touched your legs. "Muscles, harden." Still touching your leg you whispered,"Jump like, 40 feet."

You were exhausted and you still had to walk home, you had no money to pay for a train ticket on a bus ride. You pushed off the ground flying higher than expected. You started internally screaming, you're scared of heights.

You realized you were falling really fast. 'Holycrapimgoingtodiealone.' You touched your leg, once again. "Land softly! Please!" You whisper yelled. You didn't breath until making impact with the ground.

You landed softly. You took a deep breath. "Holy sh!t, thank f*cking god." A machine measured your distance then you fell onto your knees. "I swear I was about to die."

You hugged the ground. 'Dontleavemeiloveyouiwillnever
jumpagain' Katsuki looked at you obviously weirded out. "Uhm...(Y/N)?" You glared at him. "Shut up, I'm thanking the ground for being here." He threw his arms up and backed away.

You suffered through four more tests. At this point you weren't exhausted, you just wanted to eat. "All right, go on home. Have a good afternoon." It was a miracle! "THANK GOD!"

You fell onto your knees and started crying happy tears. Katsuki looked at you, once again weirded out. "Dude, stop embarrassing me." You glared at him. "SHADDAP!"

You got back onto your feet and started walking home with him. As you approached the sidewalk, you suddenly got lazy. Due to the fact that you were skinny and short, you didn't weigh much.

"Katsuuuuu! Carry meeeeee!" He glared at you. "Hell no." You pouted. "Pleeaaasssse!" He glared at you and shook his head. "I'll pay you my allowance for the month AND you get my dessert for a week!" You looked down. 'Wait dang it! I shouldn't have offered him my food ;^;!'

Suddenly, you were swept off your feet. "Can I still have my dessert for the week?" you pleaded. "No." You sighed. "That's what I thought you would say."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! If you can't tell, I'm thinking about dessert. Sorry for the slow updates, I'm just lazy and busy with homework ;-;. I started taking honor classes and it's STRESSFUL! I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote, comment, and follow for more!