Another Day ~Authors Note~

So this isn't really going to be a part? You don't have to read if you don't like but I'd appriciate it if you do?

So I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to eveyone who has continued to vote and comment and read my story I hope you have all enjoyed Another Day, and the Another day experiance as much as I have? I've loved writing this story so much! Its actually became a part of my life? I'm actually really sad that its coming to an end. Just to clarrify I WILL NOT be writing a sequel or anything linked in to Another Day after its finished but I will be writing an epilouge which will be the last chapter of this book which should be posted Satuerday or Sunday? .

On the other hand I will be wriiting other stories after Another Day, and they are all planned out so I'm really buzzed about them and I hope that the ones who have stuck by and read throughout my good days and bad will enjoy my other books to come!

I really cannot begin to thank you enough?.

After Another Day, I am going to be taking a little break about a month or so? Just so I can catch up on some reading? And give myself time before I jump right in with another book? You get me! I think it will be benifital for you too! Haha.

I also just wanted to put it out their for those of you who want to stay updated on anything that's happening or any books I'm writing or even just to chat then,

Follow my twitter you choose I have two?: there is either my fan account; @Nouisunshinex or follow my personal account; @Chloee_gabrielx :)

You can also follow my Instagram (That's right I made insta just for you!) its pretty much full of selfies?: @Chloe_Gabrielx

If you just want to chat add my Kik: Chloegabriel_x (all creepers will be blocked!) :) love you guys millions.

Also Seeing as its nearing the end and I only have 2 chapters!! :( I want to you tell me, Your favourite charater throughout Your least Favourite charachter, your favourite part and your least favourite part. Funniest moment and anything else you've enjoyed about Another Day :) (or anything along those lines!!)

Love you so much, Next Part tomorrow.

Don't wannt repeat myself? But I love you all millions you guys rock! Bye bye x