Another Day (Part 18)

---"So i dont care! i'm a crazy mofo like that" . 

"Well ....." 

Natilee's P.O.V

"Well..... i'll think about it" , i say unsure weather or not to go "Please come Nat, I wouldn't of asked if i didnt want you to come!" he says whie looking at me "Ok i'll go , but i dont know why you want me to come" i did really want to go because i really like Niall but i didn't want him to know that , Plus i feel honerd he asked me above everyone else and he hasnt told anyone other than me where he's going. 

Nialls P.O.V 

Yes! i got her to come with me woohoo! , I like Nat she seems like fun also she looks really smart and responsible and basically nothing like my other friends so my family will like her , If i took Emliy they would of threw her out of the front door as soon as they saw her , Different with Nat she's like the perfect person for my family so this will work out fine! Plus she seems cool?. "Thank you Nat! Thank you so much!" i say "No problem" she shrugs . I turn the radio off and we get out of the car , "Race ya!" she screams and runs off , i lock my car and chase after her she beats me but thats only because she ran first. "Cheater you had a head start!" i moan "Yeah well" she says and smiles "Your just a sore loser?" and she laughs "I am not!" i defend. we walk inside and to our doors . 

"See you tomorrow?" i ask "Yeah!" and i give her a friendly hug and enter my room . 

Natilee's P.O.V

He hugged me! Do you hear me screaming!!!. I don't care if we only just met i belive in love at first sight and i love this irish little snowflake! . I enter my room a massive smile on my face "Whats made you soo happy!" Emily asks curiously "Nothing" i sigh and my voice goes high .  "Nat dont tell me nothing you look like the cat who just got the cream!" and she makes me look at her "Nothing my mother just phoned me about somthing thats all?" i lie . I dont know why i didnt tell her i mean we only hugged but i dont know i just didnt want to tell her. 

"Ok then well i'm going to go see Niall" she says and grabs her bag "what are you doing?" i ask "Studying" she says and winks "Oh can i join you" i ask and she laughs alittle , then she leaves . What was all that about all i wanted to do was come study with her and Niall they don't really look like the type to study but ........... Ooooohhh eewwww Thats disgusting like ewww omg i feel so stupid , i cant belive i asked to join her like uuh! I'm so slow!. I feel like and idiot right now. 

Well now that i understand what she meant by 'studying' , I think i need to be sick for 1 and 2 why are they doing that? Are they like together? No they can't be! Can they?. I slump around for abit and fall asleep. When i wake up its like 1 in the morning? And Emily still isnt back from 'Studying' , i feel like just bursting in his room and dragging her out into her bed and locking her in our room ,Thats just eww shes like what 18 , 19? And she's doing things likes that? I always said no sex until after marrige or atleast thats what my mother told me? . I go on my phone and look through my pictures falling asleep slowly , my eyes get heavy and my head drops onto my pillow and i fall back asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V 

I wonder what shes doing? I wonder if she is thinking about me? I cant take this! I cant take being away from her? Im so used to just going around the corner and shes there smiling the way she does giggling her cute laugh and looking straight into her Dark  brown eyes , She's my weakness shes my drug i cant live without her its imposible you cant just forget and move on from a girl like Nat , She's different from other girls shes normal and genuin shes beauty to your eyes . I hope Harrys looking after her like i said! Maybe i should call her? Would she answer? Has she moved on or forgot about me? Maybe i should call her? But its too late isnt it? . I cant take this any longer i mean i must of drove past her house about a thousand times expecting to see her i've stared at her bedroom window expecting her to just climb out and jump into my car like she used to, and we would drive somewhere anywhere? And we would talk for hours and cuddle she would proberly end up crying and i would be there to comfort her. 

She would tell me things no one else has ever told me and i would open up to her. She would be my girl and i would be her boy we would always be together i would do anything for Nat i would walk desserts swim any oceane just to be with her , Shes all i want . 

I looked down at my ankle and saw the Tattoo i had with her anitials , She cant forget me i mean we had tattoo's together she cant forget me i'm always with her , She may end up regreting having it done but i never will!. She's My princess no one can take that away , she is and always will be!. I should proberly sleep now or i will go insane thinking about her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natilee's P.O.V 

Beep Beep Beep 

"Uhh" i sigh and open my eyes slowly and sit up i look around the room for my eyes to ajust to the light thats shining through from the window , I look over to Emily's bed and it looks like she came back , "Emily" i shout over to her and my voice cracks a little , i cough it away . "Emily get your fat ass up!" i shout and they wiggle alittle and all i see is blonde hair , Oh shit thats not Emily she has brown hair! The only people i now with blonde hair are Tia and Niall and i doubt its eather or them right? I mean Tia obviously has her own room? and Nialls supposivly with Emily? . I slowly walk over to her bed and pull the covers back to see who it  is a gasp left my mouth when i see who it is , They're eyes meet mine i find myself starring into his baby blues "Niall?" i shout and he sits up and brushes his fingers through his hair "Yeah?" he asks "Why are you in here?" i ask him "Oh I  have a key Emily give me one before" he says "Ok? So that doesnt explain why you are in here and not in your own room?" . 

"I must of stumbled in here last night?" "Well wheres Emily she told me she was going over yours?" "What? Emily never even came into my room last night?" he said genuinly confused to be fair he has just woke up? . "Well um shouldnt you get back to your own room?" "Dont you like me?" he asked . Irish Irish Irish uhh how i love his accent!. "No i do like you i just need to get changed?" "Oh dont worry about me looking" "Well i am worrying?" "Why would i look at you getting changed i mean all i have to do is go into some girls dorm and she will strip?" he says and his words hurt me kinda?. 

"Oh" i say and bow my head i walk over and get my clothes and lay them on my bed "Well can you leave?" i say "Fine , if its bothering you so much with me being here" he huffs and walkes out and slams the door behind him . Whats his problem i mean its my dorm!. I quickly get changed and sit on my bed i grab my phone and text my mum asking how everyone is , she says everyones fine but shes worried about Louis and thinks i should call him , so i do?. 

Luckily for me he answers "Um hi?" i say "Hi" he says and he sounds terrible "Um Louis?" i ask checking i called the right number "Yeah who's this?" he asked and he sniffled , does he have a cold?. "Um Natilee?" "Nat!" his voice full of excitment "Yep" my hear bursts with how happy he sounds , he sounds like a little boy on christmas after reciving the best present ever and he's full of excitment suddenly.  

"How are you? Are you ok? Have you settled in ok? Whats it like there? I have missed you so much Have you missed me? What are you doing? Have you made friends yet? do you want me to come see you?" he asks so many questions my brain cant process them! . "Woah Louis slow down!" i say "Sorry" "Its fine , i'm ok i've settled in fine i mean its beautiful here in Ireland the oly thing i didnt like was the boat trip took forever , And dont be silly of course i have missed you! I'm not doing much just sitting in my dorm room thats all my mum told me to phone you shes worried about you? and of course i've made friends Tia Jaime-lee Emily shes in my dorm , um Paige Tristan Niall Harry and Louis i know Harrys your friend and i know what you told him he told me , and if you want to come see me shore just tell me first?" 

"Oh I'm so glad your alright i will have to come see you , I'm fine dont listen to your mum i was just worried about you? I'm glad you made friends" . "Louis dont worry about me i'm a big girl" and we laugh "I've missed laughing with you Nat" he says "I've missed it too , i've missed everything we used to to" i say "Dont cry Nat" he consoles me "I'm not crying?" "Oh i just thought you were you norally are when we talk about things like this" , So he remembers me as a cry baby ... great. 

A/N: Sup guys , so i havnt wrote that much but its because it was my birthday yeasterday , and i proberly wont write until after christmas break?. But i encluded Louis in this chapter? Yay!! because some people (ME, MEGAN) Have missed him also because its his birthday soon :( and incase you were wondering Megans my friend so um yeah enjoy? Vote and share this please :) also follow me on Twitter @ChloeGabriel_x :) Thanks! xx