Another Day (Part 56)

A/N : Haven't updated in a while a week I think? Sorry I just haven't felt like myself? I've also been spending a lot of time with my friends? Anyway sorry guys! . its not I don't like writing its I feel like its something I'm compelled to do so yeh?

Niall POV

I lift her chin and stare into her deep hazel eyes I stroke my thumb across her jaw line and pull away "Uh I think you should shower?" she snaps back into reality "Uh sure.. why do I smell?" "Just a tad" I tease and she blushes . Is it wrong that I feel like the whole situation with her and Har.. Him has made us stronger? I feel like we are more closer and joined together than we were like we know now that we really can't be apart!.

She giggles and wanders away into the bathroom where she will probably spend the next hour making her face and doing her hair even though she looks perfectly fine the way she did? I thought she didn't like make up anyways.

Guess I was wrong?

Lydia's POV

Waking up to coffee and a whole breakfast selection laid  out is really one of the most perfect ways to wake up? The only downside is Ashton is never hear when I wake up... he's never hear at all! He's always out with Calum or one of his many other friends? he left the country last week and I didn't even know? He didn't even tell me? Does he still love me?.

I haven't made any friends hear in Sydney I don't know anyone I haven't even left this house the only time is to go to the shops across the road that's about it? Obviously Nat doesn't know that she thinks that I'm always with him and that I've been all around Australia when really that's what I want to happen? I can't remember the last time when we spoke?

Its Christmas soon only a few weeks maybe I should buy her something and come visit her?

I guess ill just call her? 

Niall POV

I lay on the bed and listen to the sweet sounds of Nat singing to her reflection as she's probably curling her hair I've heared her squeal a few times because she's burnt  herself. Her phone vibrates on the draw next to me 'Lydia x' who is Lydia? She never told me about a Lydia I don't think anyone in this school is even called Lydia? I go to answer but it stops ringing.

Lydia's Pov

why isn't she answering? Maybe if I call from Ashton's phone she would probably get worried because he has never called her!

Niall's POV

Five minuets her phone is ringing again really this Lydia girl must be close to her? 'Ashton babe' what? Ashton? who is Ashton? and why is he calling her? and why is his name on her caller ID 'Ashton Babe' who is he? Are there more than just Harry? Ashton is just a boys name right?

I answer "Hello"

Lydia's POV

A man answers ... an Irish man is this that guy she was telling me about? Uh Nathan or Nigel or something? "Uh Hi who is this?"

Niall POV

Wait a woman? I guess Ashton isn't just a guys name?

Lydia's POV

"Um I'm Lydia I'm Natilee's friend who is this" "I'm Niall her boyfriend?" . I was quiet close with Nigel? yeah?. "Oh well where is Nat?" "Uh she's in the shower" "Oh well tell her I called" "Um Sure bye?" "Yeah .. bye?" I hang up

guess I'm just going to be alone? I really just want to go home I love Ashton but I have a feeling he doesn't love me?

Nats POV