Another Day (Part 13)

--Bye Bye Doncaster.  

Natilee's P.O.V 

It takes a whole 2 days to get to Ireland and i am seriously getting sea sick!. I am still sitting on the deck my legs hanging over the edge of the boat my arm's on the safty pole. A tall boy comes and sits next to me i don't look at him i jsut stare out at sea "hey" he says happily his accent made my brain go "Ping!" , i turn to face him his hairs cover his face "Hey?" i say but not as happily i sound bored but yeah i am on a boat and they can get boring . "So you going to crossbridge? or are you just on the boat for fun?" he jokes "No i'm going to Crossbridge too , if you don't mind me asking what is your name?" he smiles he has a lip ring and seriously its fucking attractive the way he bites it! its also very distracting. 

"Uh Harry? What's yours?" He asks , "Natilee just call me Nat!" "Ok" he bites his piercing again , "Uh -um where , where are you from?" i stutter nervously all my attention on his lips. Oh god how much of a creeper must i look!. "Holmes chapel Cheshire" He says His voice is slow and low but fuck its actually really sexy! "Where are you from?" He asks "Uh Don-Doncaster South Yorkshire" i stutter again looking at his lips. "Oh i have a mate from there he's cool , maybe you know him?" "Maybe i do!" i grin . He shuffled closer to me smiling , i'm glad i've made a friend so i wont be Lonely when i get there at least i'll have one friend?. 

"So what you studying?" i ask curiosity to see what he does , "Uh Music tech" "No way me too!" i scream alittle to loud?. He chuckle slightly , "Hey um it's getting quite cold out here fancy coming inside and getting a bite to eat?" he asks its nice that he's bothered about the weather and me being cold. "Uh sure i'm starving anyway?" "Me too" we go inside and go into the cafe/dining area . We sit at a table for two and a waitress comes over , she looked at 25 she was chewing gum she was like one of those waitresses you see in films and shes really annoying and chews loudly!. "How can i help?" she doesn't even smile! Now thats good service!. "Uh Cna i get a cheese and bacon panini? and a large coke please?" i ask and Harry smiles "Sure! and for you?" she asks winking to him . Slut!. Harry shuffles uncomfortably "Uh the same please" she writes our order and walks away we start laughing "Whats up with her?" i ask "I don't mean to beep my own horn or anything but i'm abit of a babe magnet!" he laugh and i burst out laughing uncontrolably . 

She comes back with our order then walks away. Omg it was the best food i have ever eaten! like ever. I finished my food and pushed my plate away i realised i finished before Harry he had only taken one bite out of his , He smiled "Someone was hungry!" "Uh yeah?" i blush slighty and slowly take sips out of my drink , Harry finishes his food and we pay before leaving taking out cokes . we sit in the lobby and talk for most of the day "Well i think i'm going to leave you it's nice meeting you!" "Oh um okay then same to you where are you going?" i ask , "Well i've already bothered you don't want to keep you for the rest of the night?" "No it's fine!" "Oh okay then" he smiles and asks if he wants to hang out later he agrees and tells me he will meet me at 7 by the deck where he found me. 

I got to the reception and get my keys to my room because i hadnt actually got them yet , she hands them over and i go find my room . A568 is my door number. I go looking for it and funny enough i bump into Harry! "Oh hey , are you stalking me?" i ask joking "No! i think your the stalker i told you im a babe magnet!" "Actually this is my room?" "Really mines here too" His room was literally just across from mine! "Oh well then um bye?" "Bye" , i enter my room its huge! i had a double bed it had white covers and a blue runner across the bottom i had the urge to just jump on it! .My room was so clean it was unbelivable! my bags were already in my room and i moved them out of the way and jumped onto the bed it was so soft , i had a little circle window and because my room was at the bottom of the ship i had under water view!. 

A/N i know this chapter is shorter than the others and i'm sorry for that i just havn't had the motivation to right  but any way enjoy ;) i tired. Also i did try attaching a picture of Natilee and Harry together but i don't know if it uploaded correctly? don't hate me :/ i did try I love you guys