Another day (Part 69)

A/N: so after this part I only have 30 chapters left :( I really love this story and I love all of you no matter how many times I say it! So because I have very few chapters and a lot to cram in I'm going to try my best to make them as long as possible? Maybe like 4-5 pages (hopefully!) So that's why this may be quite long?

Any way songs

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

Bonfire Heart- James Blunt

Clown- Emeli Sande

The One That Got Away- Katy Perry

The Only Reason- 5Sos

Nats POV

I've really enjoyed my day today? It wasn't to bad? I guess.

Me and louis are getting on miles better! I still don't want him here!.

The place looks much better now the decorations are up? I just need to buy everyone presents and I need christmas food?. That's about it! I'm really excited I'm having my christmas party soon! Its the 17th today and my party is on the 21st so only four days!

Everyone is crowding into the house from bowling, Niall never told me why we had to leave early just he wanted to spend time with me, but he fell asleep? I'm not really shore wheather he was telling the truth? Or atleast 100% the truth?.

Louis glances over to me multiple times, Can he just stop? Yeah I had fun with him but just because I spent time with him doesn't mean things go back to the way they were! Nothing goes back to the way it was it never does! Every film I've ever watched every book I've ever read the characters relationship is never the same! Ever. But this isn't a movie? Or a novel?

"Nat are you okay?" Megan asks slightly concerned "Yeah fine just day dreaming!" I laugh she brings her eyebrows together her face questioning me silently I shake her off. Why does everyone think somethings always wrong? Why is everything always wrong? Why can't anyone ever ask me 'Hey Nat you look great everything must me amazing!' Or something alone those lines?.

We all sit till around ten just talking rubbish? I'm dazing in out of the convosation a lot. "Louis what's that on your ankle?" Emily asks, and suddenly I'm sucked into the convosation my eyes dart to the pair on the sofa together, "Uh what?" He asks gazing down "there on your ankle? It looks like a scar?" She frowns, a scar? That wasn't there before! Trust me I'd know!

"Oh yeah I had a tattoo there ages ago but I thought I would get rid of it?" He shrugs no emotion in his words "Why?" She continues "it never meant anything to me?" He shrugs again refusing to look at me, no sorrow or guilt in his words no nothing just like he really didn't care like I really meant nothing to him?.

I look at the scar it is the tattoo I'm thinking of, its our tattoo the one with my initials the one he suggested for us to get!.

"What was it?" She quizzes "what?" He faces her "what was the design" "oh it used to be a key but I realised I didn't need it? It wasn't a really important tattoo that meant anything? There was no meaning in it? I guess I got bored I don't know why I ever had it so I removed it?" He answers, and I think I hate him right now! I used to love this boy! I can't believe I loved him I can't believe what I'm hearing! I just.

"I'm going to bed!" I annonce annoyance fill my voice making it obvious I'm pissed off "oh are you okay?" Chloe asks "I'm fine okay! Fuck I'm fine just leave me be!" I snap Chloe slightly taken back, everyone gasps and I stomp out of the cold room up the hard oak stairs into my room slamming the door behind me, fuck sake!.

Louis POV

"What's her problem!" Emily laughs as she hangs on my arm I shake her off "She's had a rough day just leave her be!" I defend.