Another Day (Part 68)

A/N: Sorry sorry sorry sorry! this part was supposed to be postedon tuesday! but literally i was sleep deprived so feel asleep? then when i went to post yeasterday wattpad deleted the part so i had to write it out again then it didnt save properly so thats why i'm posting today! bare with me im really ill!! (Also i added a playlist and  hopefully will be for the rest of the chapters? They are either songs i listened to while writing or songs that link with Another Day? If you have any comment!) 

Pretend its Okay - Litte Mix

Demons - Imagine Dragons

Case closed - Little mix

The man who cant be moved - The script

Forever my father - Go radio

Happily - One Direction

Amnesia - 5 seconds of summer

Louis' POV

I Can't see Nat anywhere? She isn't anywhere in sight neither is Niall? Did she leave!? Why? She didn't say?. I need to leave, maybe I could just sneak out no one would notice? No one even wants me here?.

I know no one wants me here! its plain as day?. 

I make my way over to everyone sat at a table "Uh.." i scratch the back of my head "Im- im going to shoot off now?" i shrug "Why?" Harry asks "Not feeling to good?" i lie "Thats the hot og you had earlier!" Chloe laughs i chuckle lightly and make my way towards the doors exiting. 

Before i reach the handle to the door Megan appears infront of me, i take a step back her face with a neutral expression "What do you want?" my tone harsher than expected "You're lying" she speaks "what?" "You are lying! i know you are"  "About what?" i shrug "About being 'ill' isnt a coincedence that Nat and Niall have left now your leaving too?" she proves a point. Damn this girl is observant! why dont she just keep her nose out and concentrate on that guy shes with... Jason i think?. 

"Not really? i'm ill your not a doctor!" i shrug blatently lying "Yeah ok, just keep out ok!" "What are you talking about?"  . She's blabbering and i dont know what shes talking about!!. "I've seen you Louis i've seen you watching her, you were gawking at her all night! your eyes have never left her body! she has a boyfriend shes with Niall!" "Dont you think i dont know?" i cut her off "Yes i know you now but i dont think you understand you cant look at her the way you do any more! Louis shes cried over you time after time after time and you being here isnt easy on her!" "Really? Because it looks pretty easy on her? with her rubbing it in my face every chance she gets?" i snap "That's because she's finally happy! Niall makes her happy they have split up and got back together too many tims i cant let her go through that again i care too much" . What is she trying to say?. 

"What are you trying to say?" "I'm scared your going to come between them?" she admits "Megan you do stupid things when your in love" . what am i talking about?. "I know, but im just saying" "I've seen her cry, plenty of times for many diffarant reasons? What you dont seem to understand is that i love that girl i love her so much i came all the way here for her! i love her so much i would go to the end of the earth and back for her! She told me she loved me and i love her i will and am going to get her back i dont care how long it takes! i would die for her!" "But you didnt..." Megan mumbles . 

"I'm going" i walk past her "Please Louis!" she calls i ignore her and stop a cab getting inside. 

..

I get out and pay the fair walking along the gravel to the door of the manner house, i open the door and slam it  shut informing them im here, i hear a few giggles from Nat but then silence! Dead silence a thick silence. 

I walk into the kitchen opening the refridgarator pulling out a cool beer and walking into the living room hitting the remote watching a repeat of a film i've watched ten times. I gulp the beer down and it feels so good as it trikles down my throat! "Oh its you" Nat takes my attention shes in the doorway fiddling with her thumbs "I love you too" i roll my eyes sarcastcly "I thought i told you i dont appreciate sarcasm" she smirks "I know but i think you should understand i'm not to good with taking orders?" i smile atleast shes having a civilized convosation with me? She doesnt want me here either but im not leaving unless shes coming with me!. 

"Anyway ... fancy helping me?" she asks with a gleaming smile "Shouldnt you be with lover boy?" i tease "He's asleep!" she groans and bites her lip tempting me, "Whats his name again Nail Whore? Whor-ran?" i joke "Louis! Stop it!" she scolds me i roll my eyes laughing "And its Niall! Niall horan!" she corrects "Close enough?" i shug "Anyway fancy helping me decorate the place? it is christmas in..." "A week" i answer "WHAT!" she yells then remembers hes upstairs "A week?" i repeat "I Have so much to do , come on go grab some decorations!" she shoo's me i laugh at her paranoia and place my half empty bottle on the floor and go upstairs grabbing backs of christmas decorations. 

Nat has switched the channel over to a music channel chirstmas songs jingling around the house, I place the bags on the floor, We hang up bobbles everywhere and tinsel where ever it will go the hole living room is a mixture of green red and golds "I want to decorate the whole house!" she laughs i shoot a worrying glare "I'm only joking you idiot! whats the time i'm starvin!" "Uhh half eight?" i shrug she groans "We still have to put up the tree!" "So stop and have a break we can do that after we eat?" "I cant i want it to be ready by the time they come back at nine!" "Okay" i sigh . 

I grab the box and rip it open we look at the many parts off the tree "Why dont we just cut one down?" i joke she huffs placing her hands "No no were going to do this tommo!" is she teasing or being for real?. "Really?" i groan "Really!" . For shits sake!. 

We place the tree together peice by peice part by part its finally build and steady Nat shoos me out of the room so she can decorate it herself, apparently it needs a 'Womans' touch?. i sit in the kichen she reappears in the kitchen and leans against the side of the refridgirator "I'm done?" . shes changed? "Whats with the onsie?" i laugh "Oh, i thought i'd get comfy? now because ive worked so hard you can make me food!" she pulls a chair and sits down "Okay your highness what do you want?" i ask in a posh waitors voice smirking "Oh i dont know? Caviar? Pate! So many choices!" she mimics I burst out laughing "Your crazy girl!" "Only since i met you!" she winks .

"How about noodles?" "Oh how special!" she teases "I know not everyday i make noodles?" i tip my head to the side , I dig through the cupboards pulling out packet noodles, adding hot water and plating them infront of her "Bon appitie!" i smile she wolfs it down in minuets "Wernt lying when you said you were hungry?"  "Nope?" she wipes her lip with her sleeve. 

We go back into the living room and watch Bridget Jones Diary earning multiple laughs from Nat, The door opens and suddenly a radar strikes off in her brain and she moves three feet away from me onto the other sofa. Why? 

A/N: VOTE, COMMENT , SHARE!! I LAVA YOU! (trying to make a joke? not very good!)