Another Day (Part 46)

A/N: Vote and comment! Share with everyone 

...

I open my heavy eyes, only a small amout of light fill the unreconised room. 

I flutter my lashes and slowly sit up, soon reconising where i am, Harry sits up from his slouched poston. 

"Why am i here?" i ask in my raspy voice, I hope i didnt do anything i will regret!. Did me and Harry?. No we wouldnt!. 

"Dont worry your pretty little head! Nothing Happend" He answers my thoughts, I look at my reflection i wouldnt exacly say i looked pretty right now!. "I was just checking!" i sigh "But why am i here?" i ask "Your memory isnt that short surley not!" he trys making eye contact. "Anyway how long have i been asleep?" i look around the tv is on low and some reality tv show was on. "About an hour? he shrugs . 

"Feels like longer?" i scowl "Yea, you are a rather peaceful sleeper!" he remarks smirking "Were you watching me!" "No.. of course not! i'm not as creepy as you think!" he laughs "Sure!" i giggle and stand up , clutching my crutches "Are you ok?" he rushes behind me supporting me "I'm Fine!" i dissmis "Sorry!" he sits down and i hobble down into the bathroom, Staring at my reflection in the steamed and streaky glass of the mirrior. Mess! I look a mess!.

"Harry where are my things?" i call "Uh i moved them into my room?" he shoutes back , I make my way into his room and see the bags, i rumage through to see if i can find my make up bag. I keep rumaging i pick up a rather large book, I stare at it. It's the scrap book that Louis got me for my birthday , that seems like so long ago! I scan through the pictures and laugh, i havent really added any pictures?I really should! Maybe i will!.

I continue to rumage for my make up bag.

"Got Cha!" i yell and hobble back to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I wipe the mirrior with my arm clearing the steam. I grab my concelear and apply it over all my cuts and stiches, Then i grab my blush and add some colour to my ever so pale cheeks, It actually makes them fuller!. I balm my lips and quickly pull my hair up into a messy bun, So it's Nine o'clock i dont care! I'm going to take Tia's advie and there really is nothing a little make up can fix!.

I hop back into the living room, Harry no wear to be seen , i sit down " Harry?!" i call "Yea one sec" he answers. He walks into the room moments later and stops in his tracks "Nat have you got make up on?" "No" i lie shaking my head "Yes you have!" "So its only a little?" i shrug , its no big deal. "Nat you dont need make up your beautiful without it?" . Why does he do this!. 

"Harry where am i supposed to sleep?" "In my room?" "Where are you going to sleep?" "In my room?" he repeats "With me?" shock clear in my voice "I've slept with you before?" he shrugs and sits down biting into his sandwich. Why did he bring that up!. 

Niall's POV 

Where is she? Where's Chloe!. She is here i know she is why is she ignoring me!!. Is she still talking with Nat?. Maybe they have finished talking about the girly things and are talking about me?. 

"What? What do you mean she's not here!" "We've told you time and time again ma'am she's not on this ward!" "Then where is she!" "I do not know! i am just doing my shift!" , "That's not exceptebale my cousin is in there and could pertentially die! I got to speak to her and tell her what he's saying and that he's think of her she needs to see him!" Chloe's voice dangerously close to shouting. I catch the last few words of her and the nurses argument outside. 

She storms in and sits in the uncomfortable chair in the corner in a sulk. "What took you so long?" I ask concerningly "Them shitty staff!" she moans "Whats wrong? Is she ok?" "She's not here!" she yells. What?. "What do you mean shes not here?" "She's left Nial!" . She wouldnt leave without me? Would she.