Another Day (Part 55)

Niall POV

I swing her body around in my arms with our lips locked , I fling her onto the bed laying her down gently I kiss her neck her eyes trail down my body slowly and she has never looked more attractive or appealing in the whole time I have known her, her eyes sparkle underneath me the light from the pale moon floods into the small hotel room.

Her lips are plump and pink her cheeks puffed slightly because of her tears yet she still looks amazing!.

I lift her dress up her thighs touching her leg she quivers "Niall? Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" she asks. Obviously she would ask that she's a princess she's caring she doesn't want me to do this I know she doesn't but I have to do this I have to do it to get rid of that horrible feeling inside, sounds selfish yeah but I don't care!.

"Nat, please I need this" I whisper into her neck "But we are still uneven and we aren't even together?" "Nat please we can resolve this in the morning we can argue tomorrow let me just forget it all for tonight let me love you" I beg she sighs and agrees.

Doesn't she want me to do this? Does she want us to split up?.

I pull her dress up her legs and over her body revealing more and more of her body, I pull it over her head and throw it to the floor.

Nats POV

Am I really doing this? Am I really going to let this happen? I want us to work and I want this so bad right now but it feels wrong? As much as I want this I now I shouldn't!.

Huh What do teenagers these days say? ... Fuck it!

Niall POV

I peel her underwear off my eyes glueing to her amazing body I rip my trousers and boxers off just as I go to insert myself inside her she stops me "Uh uh .. condom" she grins I huff and damage through the drawers seeing as I didn't bring one, to be fair I didn't expect this?

I find one at the back of the draw I slide it on and continue, I start moving back and forth inside of her "You really need to get on some kind of birth control?" I pant "Why? Not as if this is going to be a frequent thing?" she asks "Why not?" "Because your.. I'm ... we're" she thinks of what to say "Were going to make this work " I say.

I pound into her getting a loud moan back I carry on burying myself inside of her getting deeper and deeper. I'm going to make her forget Harry I'm going to rub Harry out of her I'm going to fuck her harder and better than Harry I'm going to make her forget all about Harry, its me she really wants inside of her so I'm leaving my mark on her.

I pick up the pace and seconds later she comes undone and I fall onto her chest , she pushes me off of her and I lay next to her none of us saying a word, silence but I guess I like silence "What are you thinking?" she asks turning to face me. That I didn't expect to be laying next to you in bed naked after I just fucked you?.

"What?" I turn and look at her eyes the innocence in them burns me.

"What are you thinking?" "I dunno?" I shrug "Do you regret doing that?" she questions "What of course not!" "Ok " she turns over and I think she falls asleep?.

Nats POV

I hear his light snores he's asleep. I turn and face him, his beautiful body this is the last time I get to lay next to him admire him. I think I'm going to miss him I think I'll miss him a lot! I will miss him a lot

I lean on my elbow and watch him sleep I fall onto the pillow and watch the ceiling fan spin round and round while I helplessly debate with myself, I begin to cry again I'm starting to wonder if that's all there is to my life tears?.