Another Day (Part 72)

A/N: Hi! Um not really shore what to put I'm my authors note? Uh here's the part?

Playlist:

Autumn leaves- Ed Sheeran

Fix You- Coldplay

Battlefield - Lea Michele

Sad song- Christina Perri

Safe and Sound - Taylor swift and The civil wars

Never Say Never- The Fray

Breath Me- Sia (I cry when I listen to this! Like every single time)

Louis POV

She stands in the doorway "Ready?" Niall asks as he eyes her up, "Uh yeah just let me have a glass of water I think I've got a headache coming on?" . She's lying . "Okay" he smiles.she walks off into the kitchen "um Louis, let's not tell Nat about what just happened?" Niall bows his head his hands in his pockets "sure" I shrug, I was intending on telling her anway if I can't even talk to her?.

Nats POV

I stroll into the kitchen, I think I'm going to have to ask louis to leave its just awkward between us and it always will be? But he's only going to refuse to leave anyway! Like always. Why is he so stubborn? Why can't he just realise that we were the past and Niall is my future? Why can't he let go of the past?.

I grab a glass of water and look for a small bottle of pills, but they aren't their? They aren't where I left them? The only person who cleans in this house is Megan did she move them?. "Megan!" I call and she runs in from the room I was just in with Louis "yeah?" "Um where are those tablets that where on the window cill?" "Oh I threw them away?" She shrugs "Why!" "They were antidepresants? No one takes them in the house they are bad for you if you do and your aren't depressed? So I threw them away before anyone took them?" . I do! I fucking take them! Oh no. They aren't that easy to get without a perscription either fuck!.

"Okay" I sigh and she wonders away. Todays going to be a hard day! I swear I have no idea how my attitude will be because I haven't taken them! I've taken them for months they help, sort of?. Today will be hell! I mean I can't tell Niall because he'll worry and I can't go to the doctors because I hate having to tell them why I need them! I hate having to describe how I eel!. And right now I feel like shit!. Oh great.

I walk back into the lounge "are you okay?" Niall asks "Yeah" I fake a smile "no" I whisper under my breath, once I do Louis raises his head and looks me in the eyes we share eye contact for five seconds until I'm dragged out of the room by Niall and out the door.

Its fucking freezing!. I'm so glad I put my warmest clothes I've got on its so cold yet there isn't a speck of snow! I hope it snows before christmas or on christmas! That would be awsome!

Louis POV

Its christmas soon ... I don't care about the state of our relationship I'm buying her a present, just her though no one else just her. They can all go fuck themselves!.

What am I going to get her though? It has to be good, has to be better than Nialls present!. I don't care about the price I'll pay anything? But it has to be good!. I think something small nothing big? I don't know? I'll find something I always do!.

I've been thinking a lot about Emilys offer I know I shouldn't but its just so tempting? I don't want to accept for Emily I want to accept it to see Nats reaction? I don't know I'm curious?. The house seems empty latly!? I don't know anyway really only Lydia?. And Emiyl but she doesn't count?. Maybe I should socialize? Or not.

Actually no that's a lie I do know a few people? I know enough! I know Nat Niall (even though I hate him) Lydia Emily some chick named Megan Harry I know Luke for all the wrong reasons there's some girl who's always nice to me not that I see her much I think her name is Lily-May?. So I know enough of them!. There's one girl I'm avoiding she's a little scary not in a bad way but she has tattoo's all up her arm which isn't a problem because I have tattoos but she has weird peircings and purple hair so I'm staying away.