Another day (Part 3)

Nats P.O.V 

 - He came in close and whispered slowly "Not now, beautiful i'll show you later!".

 Adrenaline rushes through my body thoughts start whirling in my head what's he going to do to me?  what does he want to show me? why won't he do it now?. He pulls away from me proudly grinning to himself, I realize that all eyes are on us everyone gobsmacked by what they just saw I blush and sit back down on the bench not making eye contact to anyone. They all started talking and whispering obviously gossiping!. Louis runs back over to where he is playing I hear the boys laughing at him I look up to see them punch his arm one of them teases him "way to go Lou, get in there!" "who's your bird?" another continued to question. He laughs but says nothing.

What the hell they think we're dating? oh God no I wouldn't we're just friends is it wrong for a boy and girl to be friends.. I mean I've only just got friendly with him and i wouldn't want to lose that with him? okay I understand what just happened did look a little weird but still i'm happy staying in the friend zone.. i defiantly don't see him any other way.

Gym ends eventually and we start  making our way to the cafeteria for lunch. Finally i am starving I sit down by myself at first then Louis comes over and sits next to me, "So do you always sit by yourself at lunch?" he teases "No not always.. i used to sit with these kids but i don't really bother anymore?" i shrug and take a bite out of my sandwich "Why not?" he asks "We made this stupid deal when they became friends with Dani that i wasn't aloud to talk to them or make any contact if they were with her.. and that turned out to be always" i huff and continue eating.

"You don't want friends like that anyway Nat?" he attempts to console me with a soft smile and gently rubs my arm i nod "I guess you're right?" i shrug once more. Louis starts blabbing on about something, i'm not really paying attention i'm to busy staring at Danielle i turned to face Louis "Why don't you like Danielle? I mean everyone likes her except maybe me? shes pretty.. everyone likes people who are pretty" i rudely interrupt him he looks me in the eyes again making eye contact. why does he make a habit of doing that! .

"Nat just cause shes pretty it doesn't mean anything? i don't have to like her and i don't so what's more to say?" his voice sounds angry, i'm slightly puzzled by what she could of done to make him so angry he doesn't seem like the type to get really annoyed with someone!.

"What did she do?" it slips from my mind and straight out of my mouth, i have a feeling i'm going to regret this. "What did she do? " he speaks in a sarcastic yet amused manner "Don't worry your pretty little head it's nothing to do with you, it doesn't matter any way i'll get over it" he starts to eat his lunch. I'm getting tense thinking about what she has done to make him annoyed i start pulling on the bottom of my lip for some reason i do that when i'm angry, i pull my lip so hard it starts to pour out with blood i carry on pulling.

 Louis' attention is brought to the small wound in my lip which is dripping with blood he pulls my hand away"Wow, wow what are you doing? don't go getting angry because of her it doesn't matter i swear!" he speaks calmly trying to make me feel better "What did she do Louis!?" anger rage through my body, i don't even know why this is Danielle she always does this. why do i care what she has said/done to Louis i should just drop it . But i'm to stubborn to do that clearly.  

"Fine i'll tell you long story short, I tried to help her out and it resulted in me getting into a fight okay? there happy i told you" he stares at the floor. I feel so bad for him, i glare at Danielle "Then why did she pretend she didn't know you in biology?" i turn my attention back to him " I don't know guilty conscience?" he shrugs standing to go throw his rubbish into the bin.

 he strides back over sitting across from me once again "Well it doesn't look like you've been in a fight?if that makes you feel any better" I joke "Yeah that's what concealers good for!" He jokes back we carry on laughing and joking for the rest of lunch, the bell sounds and the halls are once again flooded with grumpy sweaty spotty teenagers! No room for you to breath I go to my locker to get my books unlucky for me Danielle is there to her locker is unfortunately three away from mine!.