Another day (Part 11)

-i Love him because at moments like these i have realised i Love him and i see that now! I love Louis!

Natilee's P.O.V 

I sat in his car desperaty trying to escape but theres no use in not getting out anytime soon , He starts his engine but his car doesn't move , it's still he starts cussing under his breath and gets out of the car i let out a huge breath. If your going to try and kill or rape someone atleast mmake sure your car has enough gas!. He go's and opens the hood of his car playing around with it , i scramble to my knee's I see Louis wobbling out off the lane a brick in his hand oh god!. I stay silent , but watch The creep looks up at me his eyes evil , he starts staring at me  my breathing becomes fast i have to look away from Louis so he doesnt realize. I kept looking back at Louis and he was catching on he turned around Louis not far from behind him , Louis threw the brick he ducked and  it went flying over his head into the car windscreen brushing past my shoulder. 

The car alarm went off and the door's unlocked , He get up and almost run over to Louis , i scream at him "Louis look out" he hits him , Louis went flying to the floor , i kicked the door open and run over to him "No Nat Go! while you have a chance i'll be fine!" "No Louis i can't leave you i care to much!" "NAT JUST GO!" he shouted , i get up and run but i left it to late he grabbed me once again "Get off!" "Where you going in such a rush? The fun has only just started!" he whisper in my ear his voice turning my stomach "Please! i wouldnt get to excited" i scream and kick him in one place i now it would hurt!. he let go and i ran , I glanced back Louis was getting up. i carried on running , i stopped and hid behind a bush abit futher down the road from the park , i slide down to the floor against a tree and break down crying , "I can't Leave Louis!" i whisper through the tears i stand up and brush my self off.

I make my way back to the park , i glance from behind a wall close , he had Louis pinned up against the wall punching him and kicking him in the stomach "What have i done!" i whisper , this is all my fault i should of just let him take me , then he wouldnt be hurting Louis. He stopped punching him and threw him to the floor leaving him there , i looked around i pulled my phone out of my pocket , but by the time poilce get here he could be gone i have to do something now!. i came out from behind the wall and ran over to Louis , i looked up no one was to be seen only me and Louis. I kneel next him holding his head , i brush my fingers through his hair trying to speak to him " Come on Louis wake up!" his face full of blood "I'm so sorry just please wake up!" , he started to gain consicnese again and opened his eyes "Nat!" he whisper "Im here Lou i'm here!" "I told you to go! why are you still here?" "I couldnt leave you Louis , i can't leave you here to die!" "Your going to get hurt!" "I dont care Louis, all i care about is you!" his eyes started closing slowly , i shook him "Louis no please!" , his eyes kept closing "Louis I Love You!" i kissed his forehead blood coevering my lips.

He opened his Eyes  "I Love You to Nat" , i layed him on the ground and phoned an ambulance they came within minuets and rushed him in . This has been the worste birthday Ever!.i  didn't plan on arguing with my best friend , have him go missing Almost dying/getting raped , and watch him almost die infront of me! Not my plan for the day!. I get in my car , and rush behind the ambulance once i arrive , i text Lydia telling her where i was , i tried phoning her she didn't answer at first i phoned a ssecond time . 

"Hey?" she asked her voice quiet 

"Hey um sorry for waking you!" 

"Where are you , i'm sure you were on the sofa when i went to sleep?" 

"I'm in hospital with Louis!" 

"Why? Whats happened!" 

"Alot i'll explain tomorrow just can you go and get Louis Mum please!"