Another Day (Part 73 2.2)

A/N: Like I promised this is the continuing part to yeasterdays :) enjoy

Playlist

Just Give me a reason- Pink

Broken strings - James morrison ft Nelly fertardo

Kiss me - Ed Sheeran

All of me - John Ledged

Only Love Can Hurt Like this (off the cuff)- Paloma Faith

Someone Else- Miley Cyrus

Maybe your right - Miley Cyrus (this one really links with Niall and Nat at the beginging)

(Add any that you listen too)

Nats POV

"Nat I just .. I had to tell you and" "Just fucking shut up!" I snap yelling finally feeling emotion I'm not going to cry, I'm stronger than that! I've cried too many times over him. No more. He bows his head "I'm-" "I said just shut up!" I interrupt again what am I supposed to say? How am I supposed to react? What am I supposed to do? .

The whole time he new this, the whole time he lecturerd me about truth made me feel shit! Made me guilty made me think he's too good for me I almost killed myself for this little shit to just do the exact same thing!.

"Why?" I ask "what?" "Why did you do it?" "I didn't sleep with her" he answers. "Then why were you naked?" "I don't know" he answers truthfully "exacly!" I yell "Nat I didn't do anything I love you!" "That's why Megan knew the whole time that's why fucking everyone knew. Other than me!! Niall you've completly humiliated me made a joke out of me! You were lecturing me about fucking trust and made me feel like shit when you slept with that bitch mary!" "Maxine" he corrects "whatever I don't care! That's not important what's important is you lied to me for months if you told me straight away when I told you yeah I would of been mad but. I could of forgiven now.. I don't know" I gasp at the thought of leaving Niall, and it hurts.

Its hurts so fucking much and my chest is having chronic pains thinking about it. I don't want to lose him. Just sometimes you have too. I mean I can't keep going on like this I just can't I'm stronger but not so strong that I can keep taking this I can ttake no more I just can't! .

"Nat please don't say what I think you are?" I look up at him "Nat I can't lose you please baby I love you!" He comes over and places his hand on my cheek I swat it away "Don't! Don't touch me!" "Nat please dontl" he begins to cry "Niall Stop! I can't go through this again!" I yell on the verge of tears "And you think I can! Fuck! I've tried to tell you but you just keep going on and on about your fucking problems! Nat I love you but atleast give me a chance!" "My problems?" I stare "No I didn't mean it like that Nat" "fuck you niall! You think your so amazing! Your not your just a twat fuck your always bringing the worst out in me!" "The worst? This is you at your worst! If you wernt such a slut and sleeping with fucking everybody!" .

What the actual fuck. Maybe he's right?

"Well me and my 'Problems' won't be fucking bothering you no more!" I yell "what?" "You heared me now get the fuck out" "Nat you .. Us" "no your right I'm a slut! A whore whatever and I've got problems I admit, I have a lot so if its bothering you so much fuck off! I don't need you to constantly remind me!" "Fine I will" "good fuck off!" .

Wait what just happened!?.

Am I like? Are me and niall split up? Am I single? What have I done?

Nothing I've done nothing I've stuck up for myself! I've said how I felt and if he doesn tlike it that's his problem I'm tired of being the one to blame I'm tired of being the one to feel like iys their failt I've done nothing! He. Cheated on me!.