Another Day (Part 66)

A/N: I LOVE YOU THANK YOU. ALL SO MUCH!

Niall's POV

I sit on the stair anxiously trapping the wood, I hear the door click open and closed again slowly my head shoots up seeing him creep out of her room smiling and going into his room, what has been going on! Luckily he doesn't spot me I spring to my feet and to her room opening the door she's neatly tucked into her bed fast asleep her clothes neatly folded at the end of her bed her pyjamas on, Did he do this? She never folds her clothes so he must of done this! I'm annoyed but thankful the same time . She turns over onto her side "L-Louis" she whimpers in her sleep tossing her head left and right .

I rush over to her side and stroke her head "hush baby girl its fine its fine just sleep yeah" I whisper to her kissing her forehead what has he said to her! "L-Louis" she calls again honestly it hurts my feelings a lot why is she calling him! Why isn't she calling my name?

I exit her room and make my way into mine, we made an agreement to have our own rooms while people are over she gets easily embarrest!.

...

Nats POV

Muliple bangs are made at my door waking me up... Barely!

My head is sore really sore that's my pay back for drinking miles to much last night! I really need to learn my limits!

"Natilee open the door!" Chloe yells banging on the wooden door I cover my face with my pillow I drift off again but hardley sleeping I'm just laying with my eyes closed ?

I lift myself up scanning the room, Louis isn't in my room? Did he leave? Did I make him leave? I've forgotten everything that happened last night! Did I sleep with him? How did I end up in my bed? In my pyjamas? Did he change me!?.

I finally walk out of my room and downstairs quickly scanning my horrifying sight in the mirrior, fuck it I don't care? I walk downstairs and into the kitchen the counters cleared I hear laughing and loud voices in the living area I walk in everyone sat around, what the fuck is the time? "Oh look who decided to join us its the living dead!" Chloe laughs "How was the cemetary treating you?" Maddie joins in poking fun "What tombstone not comfy enough?" Megan pokes everyone laughing at me "Ha ha funny!" I roll my eyes "at least you awake now?" Niall kisses me I look around Louis isn't hear? Did I dream he came here

"What's the time anyhow?" I ask "Noon" Niall answers. Holy fucking shit talk about a lie in!

"Where's Louis?" I look around checking again "He's in the garden" Lydia smiles "why?" Niall asks "Oh just wondering you know?" I smile "I think Natilee has a crush!" Megan laughs everyone glaring at her "its a joke! Fuck calm your tits!" She defends "our tits are calmed! Its just you" Maddie laughs Megan smirking trying her hardest not too.

I rush upstairs and change, shower and get ready I tye my hair up chucking a jumper on seeing as its going to snow anyday now! I gaze out my window spotting Louis in the garden sitting in the highest tree leaning against the branch ... What is he doing!?

I walk downstairs past everyone and out into the garden walking up to the tree "What are you doing?" I laugh he jumps and looks behind him down at me "Oh it you! Nothing just thinking I can't sit in there all them staring at me" . I smile climbing up the tree I get up onto one branch I got to climb onto his slipping he clutches my wrist in time pulling me up to sit next to his side I lean on his shoulder.

"Its been a long time since we sat like this" he laughs playing with my hair it feels so natural and although I should stop him I can't because its always been like this with me and Louis he always plays with my hair he always cuddles me that's just Louis?