Acting

AU where Kaneki and Touka is in the acting industry.

"So the actor for the main male character (Yoshino Takeru) is Kaneki Ken. For the main female character (Fumi Sakura) is Kirishima Touka. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!" The director announced and closed the meeting.

Yes! I get to act with my idol! The male excitedly thought.

Everyone else stood up and attempted to leave the room. Soon, only the two actors were left. The male named Kaneki Ken, walked over to Kirishima Touka, who was still in her seat reading the lines.

"Kirishima-san." He bowed before her. "I look forward to working with you for this movie. I'm still new to this industry so I hope you can help me and give me some tips along the way."

He peeked up at her. Seeing her in dramas all the time, he always thought that she was pretty and looking at her up close now, he found her even more beautiful.

She stood up and bowed as well. "Yes. I look forward to working with you too." Looking at her watch, she turned back to him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with my manager so I'll be going first."

"Ah yes. Thank you for your hard work today!"

He frowned, disappointed. But she seems a little cold to me. Maybe she's nervous?

-At the studio-

Kaneki read his script once more before it's his turn to go up on stage. I can do it!

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" He asked, face expression exasperated, completely matching to the lines.

No wonder he got this role. Touka was impressed by his acting.

"Why?! You're asking me why?! Why don't you ask yourself that question?!" She screamed and tears fell down her face.

She can cry just from that? She doesn't need eye drops, she's good! Kaneki was equally as impressed.

"Okay! Cut! Thank you, the both of you! We'll do the rest for today so you two can go home first!"

The two thanked the director and all of the staff before they took their leave.

Since there was only one exit, they walked side by side towards it.

"Say... Do you want to go out and eat? Maybe drink a bit?" Touka asked, remembering that her manager urged her to ask him out for a little bonding session so they can work better on the drama.

Kaneki checked his schedule and smiled. "Sure. I have nothing to do after this as well. Where shall we go to eat?"

Yes! We're going out to eat! He was so excited to go out with his idol for dinner.

"I know one Japanese restaurant nearby. Follow me." She replied, leading the way.

They entered the restaurant and the waiter led them to the back, where the private rooms are.

(If you don't know how they look like, it's like this.)

)