Sick

"Hey Touka, where's Kaneki? My back is hurting so I want to change shift with him." Nishiki asked while hitting his back with his fist.

"What are you, an old man? He's at home, sick from flu." Touka replied.

Nishiki walked and stood beside her. "Hmm so even ghouls get sick. So? You gonna visit him?"

"No I'm not. I have to work."

"Touka-chan, why don't you pay him a visit? I'm sure he would like that." Yoshimura said.

"But..." She hesitated.

"Just go, Irimi and I will handle Anteiku. There's manager too." Nishiki tells her.

She huffed. "Fine." She went upstairs and changed into her casual clothes before making her way to her boyfriend's house.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. No response. Only a few minutes later Touka could hear a thumping sound. The door opened to a tired looking Kaneki, leaning against the wall.

"I'm here to visit you, Bakaneki."

"Touka-chan? Come on in..." Kaneki turned around and started walking slowly.

THUMP! She heard a loud sound while she was taking off her shoes. She looked down and found Kaneki lying on the floor.

Ouch.

"Kaneki!" She slammed the door and threw his arms over her shoulders, carrying him to his room.

Touka placed him on his bed and tucked him in. He managed to squeeze out one "thank you" to Touka. She said "welcome" and sat down on the floor. "Touka...chan... You shouldn't be here, I'm sick..."

"What's wrong with a girlfriend wanting to nurse her boyfriend back to good health?"

"But I might pass the flu to you..."

"It's fine. Now just go sleep. I'll take care of you."

"Mm..." Kaneki drifted off to sleep.

"That's fast." Touka said. She stood up and went to the kitchen to find a cloth and basin and filled it up with cold water. She brought them to his room, soaked the cloth in the water, squeezed most of the water out before placing it on his head.

She looked around his room. It was a mess. Clothes and books scattered everywhere. She decided to clean up a little. She threw the dirty clothes into the washing machine, folded the dry clothes and placed them into the cupboard, stacked the books up neatly at one corner.

Touka walked into the kitchen and washed the cups left in the sink. It was a big mistake.

The dirty water splashed onto her shirt and pants and she had to change. She rushed into his room and opened his cupboard. She stripped off her shirt and pants before putting on his shirt. "It's surprisingly bigger than I thought..." Touka spoke to herself as the shirt covered her female parts.

She took a whiff of his shirt's scent. It smells nice. She has always liked the way he smells.

"Nn..." Kaneki moaned.

"Kaneki, what's wrong?" Touka walked towards him, concerned.

He stretched out his hand and pulled her into his bed, getting on his fours. "K-Kaneki?!"

"Touka-chan..." He breathed heavily, practically panting. He pressed her face to her neck and nibbled on it.

A moan escaped her lips, despite herself. Quickly regaining her senses, she tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "Get off me!"

He then landed a kiss on her lips. It was hot, a proof that he was having a high fever. But Touka couldn't resist the kiss and ended up wrapping her arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper. She knew she could possibly get sick but she didn't care. She opened her mouth slightly and Kaneki slipped his tongue inside.

While they did French kissing, his hand moved to her thigh and caressed it. It slowly made its way up to her shirt and pulled it up. He touched her stomach with his cold hand, making her yelp.

Kaneki continued leaving small kisses along her neck.

Suddenly Touka felt something heavy press on her body.

She felt Kaneki's breath on her neck. It seems that he collapsed again. This time on her. Touka gently pushed him over onto his back and covered him with his blanket. She laid down beside him and watched as his chest rise up and go down. Soon, she fell asleep.

4 hours later...

"Nngh..." Kaneki's eyes cracked open. He looked around and saw Touka leaning against his chest, sleeping soundly. He looked down to see her arms wrapped around his waist. He blushed. He has never been this close to her before and she was never the type to do straightforward things like this.

He saw a basin on the table beside his bed, then realized it must have been Touka who took care of him. But nature was calling him.

"I need to go to the toilet..." Kaneki tried to gently pry her arms open but accidentally woke Touka up. She moaned and rubbed her eyes before opening them.

"Ah I'm sorry, I woke you up." He apologized.

Touka sat ups and placed her hand on Kaneki's forehead to measure his temperature. "Mm. The fever's down." She smiled.

Kaneki sat up and smiled back. "Thank you, Touka-chan. For taking care of me."

"Nah I did nothing. Just placed towels on your forehead and cleaned up your house a bit."

"Still, thank you." Kaneki left a small kiss on her lips. She blushed.

"By the way, did I do anything when I was sick? And why are you wearing my shirt?"

Touka blushed. "Y-You..." She explained why she's wearing his shirt and what he did.

"I-I did something like that? I'm so sorry! That's really horrible of me..." Kaneki apologized again.

"It's fine..." Touka scratched her cheek and looked away blushing. "I also kinda enjoyed it."

Kaneki blushed. They sat there in silence before Touka's sneeze broke the silence.

The next day, Touka fell sick.

Weee the cliche scenario! Somebody gets sick, someone goes over and something happens ❤️❤️

Hope you guys enjoyed, remember to comment and vote~