Day

Requested by : @RitaGRC & @lolluby

"Don't talk to me for the next few days."

Kaneki read the note pasted on Touka's door.

He turned to Hinami who was beside him and asked. "What is this?"

"Oh this. Onee-chan is on her period so she doesn't want anyone to bother her. She'll lash out at anyone who does."

"Oh. But I want to see her."

It's been a week since he last saw her as their shifts weren't together.

"You have to hold it, Onii-chan. She's having a really bad mood now so I think it's best that you don't bother her." Hinami reminded Kaneki.

Kaneki scratched his head. "If that's the case, then I'll try."

He walked back to his room, thinking. But I really want to see her, hug her and kiss her...

"I think I will."

He walked back to Touka's room and knocked on the door. "Touka-chan are you in?"

"Can't you see the note on the door?! Go away!" Touka scowled.

"It's me, Kaneki."

Touka froze. She just shouted at her boyfriend.

"Come in."

The door opened and he entered. He saw his girlfriend lying on the bed and made his way over to her. Her back was facing him.

He sat down onto the bed. "Let me see your face, Touka-chan." He said as he stroked her arm gently.

Touka turned to face him. "Didn't you see the note-"

Kaneki caressed her cheek, making her stop in her sentence. He gazed lovingly at her and she suddenly felt really guilty about shouting at him.

Touka looked away. "Sorry for shouting at you. Hinami should have told you that I'm in a really bad mood now."

"It's alright. I was the one who wanted to see you. It's been a week."

"I know but I didn't want to lash out at you. Especially you. My words can really hurt sometimes."

Kaneki chuckled. "It won't make me love you any less."

Touka blushed and turned away.

"Touka-chan."

She turned back at his soft voice and he bent down to give a peck on her lips.

Kaneki separated first but Touka cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for another kiss.

After they couldn't breathe, they separated.

"Touka-chan do you want coffee? I'll make it for you."

"Mm. I want to drink your coffee."

Kaneki kissed her forehead and stood up to make his way to her kitchen.

While he was at the kitchen, Touka rose from her bed and sat down onto the floor, in front of her coffee table. She sat there with her bed hair and half opened eyes, waiting for his coffee.

"Sorry for the wait. Here's your coffee." Kaneki said as he placed two cups down onto the coffee table and sat down.

"Thanks." Touka took the cup of coffee and drank it.

"It's been a while since I drank your coffee. Its improved a bit."

"Ah is that so? I'm glad!"

As Touka was drinking the coffee, Kaneki stared at her and smiled.

"What?"

"Just thinking that your bed hair is really cute." Kaneki gave his angelic smile.

Touka almost spat her coffee out. She quickly put down the cup and cleaned her mouth with a tissue.

"Say that earlier!" Touka frantically tried to make her hair settle down.

"It's alright! You look cute that way!" Kaneki took her hands and placed them down.

Touka pouted and he stared at her again.

"What again?"

"Nothing. Just thinking that I love you so much."

"W-What's with you all of a sudden?!" She flushed.

Kaneki laughed and moved closer to her to give her a hug. His arms were wrapped around her neck.

Touka slowly hugged back by wrapping her arms around his waist.

He kissed her forehead, her cheeks then her lips. It tasted like coffee. Bitter yet sweet.

They then spent the whole day cuddling together, Touka playing with his soft white strands and Kaneki playing with her indigo ones.

---

Fluff ❤️❤️ touken needs more fluff 😄 hope ya enjoyed~