Bee

Scribbling some maths formula onto her notebook, Touka heard a buzzing sound. She spun around and her eyes scanned every part of the room. A bee came flying from the direction of the wardrobe towards her. Don't scream! Don't scream! Even though she didn't scream out loud, her inner voice was screaming. Covering her mouth and holding back, she managed to sneak out of the room safely and closed the door.

Once she's outside, she brisk-walked, almost ran to her boyfriend's room. Knocking on his door and hoping that he would open, she waited. She didn't want to disturb his studying for this but she was really scared of that horrendous thing that bites and she was not going to be able to get anymore studying done if she doesn't get rid of it.

She stood there, biting her nails and the door finally opened. Out came Kaneki with his messy but cute hair and he looked at her with a confused expression because she rarely comes over at this time of the night.

A/N: it's 10pm there.

"Help me." Two words.

"W-what?" The white haired male scanned her whole body for injuries for fear that something had happened to her. But he didn't any, or at least couldn't see any visible ones. Maybe it's under her clothes or worse, internal?!

"There's a bee in my room."

He internally sighed because he was this close to asking her to remove her clothes so he could check for any injuries. Fortunately for him, he didn't because it would have rendered a beating from her. "Let me see it." Kaneki left his room and the closer they made their way to her room, the tighter Touka clung onto his arm.

The white haired male reached for the doorknob but the younger female stopped him. She was shaking really hard and exclaimed, "Wait! Don't open it immediately, open it slowly!"

He followed her instructions and opened the door slowly until the both of them could pop their heads in to take a peek. The bee was still flying around and then landed onto the table.

Turning around, Kaneki whispered, "I'm going in."

"What? Wait—" Before she could stop him, he was already inside her room and approaching the table, inching towards the bee.

"Hey don't get too close! It'll sting!" She warned, still whispering and took one step into the room. In an attempt of warning him, she accidentally pushed the door too hard that it hit the wall with a loud bang.

The bee started flying again, this time, towards them. The male quickly took her into his arms, holding her close to his body and he closed his eyes to focus. One red tentacle emerged from his back, taking the form of a circle cage and enclosed the bee in it. He controlled the kagune to release the bee outside the window and heaved a huge sigh.

"It's okay now. I let it go—" He stopped in his sentence and a surprised expression formed on his face as he looked down at her.

A tear dripped down her cheek and another followed.

"A-are you crying?" Kaneki asked, not knowing that a bee could get her so scared that she has to cry.

"No I'm not!" Touka denied the fact that she was crying despite having tears continuously dripping from her eyes. The tears wouldn't stop and she kept on wiping them with her hands.

She's really crying...

He cupped her cheeks, using his thumbs to wipe away her tears and she spoke. "I was really scared that the bee would sting you, you know!"

Kaneki encircled her waist and leaned down to press his lips onto her quivering ones. He withdrew after 3 seconds and apologized, "I'm sorry."

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around his body, leaning her forehead against his chest. The couple remained there in an embrace while the white haired male kept on showering her with kisses on the head and face until she stopped crying.

Touka pulled back and let out a small smile. "But thanks for getting rid of the bee for me."

"You're welcome."

---

This was super weird ._.

Okay guys I'm having writers block so won't be releasing until I get some ideas! Will be releasing chapters for Maid x Master because the plot is already planned out so do check that out! :)